Mandal Vice President, Mangapet, Telangana, TRS
Gade Srinivas is an Indian Politician and Mandal Vice President of Mangapet from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
In the place of Mulugu on July 01, 1981, Srinivas was born into a family of Venkat Narsaiah and Anasuya.
In 1996, He Completed his Secondary Board Of Education at ZP High School located at Thimmampet and Studied Open Degree from K.U in the year 2009.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 1998, Srinivas debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and has been a Party Activist working all day for the party development by attending every scheduled meeting.
He quit the TDP in 2001 and joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party (often called TRS) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
As a Mandal Organizer in 2002, he demonstrated his commitment to the Villagers by continuously working for their well-being, village development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
In addition to his above responsibilities, For his commitments and Trustworthiness towards the work, He joined the Telangana Jana Jagarana Sena (T.J.S) in 2006 and served as the Mandal President of Mangapet.
From 2008-to 2011, His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Mandal Youth President, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and in accordance with the rules and regulations.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him a TRS Village President of Thimmampet, by contributing to the betterment of society, working relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society for 2 terms i.e from 2013.
In 2021, For his impressive performance during his services, Srinivas was designated as the TRS Party Mandal Vice President to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversary, distributes sweets to the villagers, and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the Schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TRS Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- By making a commitment and sending it to CAA, a dharna was held for its dissolution.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.