SC Cell Mandal President, Demi Kalan, Tadwai, Yellareddy, Kamareddy, Telangana, INC
Gadda Raju is a Congress-affiliated Indian Politician. He is a renowned INC leader with much political experience. He currently holds the designation SC Cell Mandal President of Tadwai, Kamareddy district, Telangana state.
On 21st February 1981, Raju was born to the couple Balaiah and Bashavva and was raised in Demi Kalan village, Tadwai Mandal.
In 1979, Raju obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, situated at Demi Kalan village.
Political Career of Raju:
Raju was a staunch supporter of the Former President of the Congress Party Sonia Gandhi from his early days, and this led him to join the Congress party. In 1995, Raju officially joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party.
He was recognized as a Party Active Member by the authorities who recognized his ability to support the people in all possible ways at any given time as a social worker and party worker. The residents of Demi Kalan elected Raju as Village President in 1997 in recognition of his pure effort and constant dedication.
He rendered his services as Director of the Co-operative Bank Society from 2013-2021.
Since 1999, Raju has been a Member of the “Ambedkar Youth Association”. His continuous devotion to the Association earns him the prestigious title of Ambedkar Youth Association Village and Mandal President. Raju was considerably closer to the people as Mandal President and was continuously concerned with their well-being.
During his 15year tenure as Association’s Village and Mandal President, he rose to become one of the most powerful leaders in the Mandal itself. In 2021, Raju becomes SC Cell Mandal President of Tadwai, Kamareddy district.
On the occasion of his appointment as SC Cell Mandal President, Raju said that he would work to the best of his capacity for the Congress Party’s triumph and swore that he would go ahead with the party’s welfare in view. He expressed his heartfelt gratitude to party leaders for choosing him as Mandal President.
- He handed over housing loans, health cards, Aadhar cards, and pensions to the beneficiaries. Raju played a key role in the Janmabhumi program.
- As part of fulfilling his duties as the village president, Raju gave Indiramma houses to the worthy people.
- Raju demonstrated the value of education to the young via awareness campaigns. He worked tirelessly on his behalf to strengthen the school.Raju financially sponsored the needy students with the objective that no student should be uneducated.
- Raju is consistently in the forefront of efforts to promote School Development activities, providing basic requirements such as books, pencils, seats, and infrastructure.
- He raises voter awareness by stating that exercising one’s right to vote is one of the most essential tasks of a citizen in a democracy. By stating such things, he stimulates others.
- Congress leaders have been holding large-scale dharnas and rallies to reduce the prices of petrol, diesel, and essential commodities raised by the central government.
- He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
- With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Venkat Rao serve the people in all ways by leading himself when they were in difficulty.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families. He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He organized eye camps for senior citizens who live far from hospitals and helped them by providing treatment. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean, and Green, and Casting of Plants, and also participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of CC roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- He has participated in every meeting and contributed to the party’s development.
Raju’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
Raju came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr. Raju
Name: Gadda Raju
Date of Birth: 21st February 1981
Father: Mr. Balaiah
Mother: Mrs. Bashavva
Education Qualification: SSC standard
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: SC Cell Mandal President
Permanent Address: H-No: 7-64, Village: Demi Kalan, Mandal: Tadwai, Constituency: Yellareddy, District: Kamareddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 503120
Contact No: 9441792687
“Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.”