Errolla Mallesh Yadav
Mandal Vice President, Munpalle, Sangareddy, Andole, Telangana, TRS.
Errolla Mallesh Yadav is the Mandal Vice President of Munpalle from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
He was born in the village of Garlapalle in Munpalle Mandal to the couple Errolla Ramaiah and Anjamma on 15th June 1989.
Mallesh obtained his early education of SSC Standard from ZP High School located at Thatipally Village in the year 2005.
He went on to Siddhartha Junior Academy resided at Sadashivpet Village in 2007 and attained his Graduation with Degree in 2010 from Srinidhi Degree College situated at Veerabhadra Nagar of Sangareddy District.
Basically, Mallesh Yadav hails from an Agricultural family. After the accomplishment of his studies, he started farming as a farmer on the farmland.
EARLY POLITICAL LIFE:
On the continuation of his Education, Mallesh is drawn into politics at a very young age through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He worked as a Party Activist for few years by discharging his duties with a code of conduct. As being a part of TDP, Babu expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
During the time period of elections in 2014, Mallesh switched the political party from the TRS to the Sonia Gandhi-led Indian National Congress (INC) due to some unavoidable circumstances that prevented him from gaining any status in the TRS.
Since the moment he entered the party, he served as the Active Member by being working hard for the good of the persons without compromising on the trust placed in him.
In the year 2016, Mallesh rejoined TRS from the INC Party with a fondness for TRS Party. He might have changed the parties but never failed to provide his selfless services to the people.
As soon as Mallesh stepped into it, the party handed over the post of Village President of Garlapalle in 2016 with unprecedented confidence in him. Mallesh was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him by the party.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people, straight away designated with the Position of Mandal Vice President of Munpalle in Sangareddy District in 2020 by working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of humankind.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people and has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Mallesh is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party and also takes part in the Party Membership Programs.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- As a token of gratitude for the services rendered by the leaders in the village, Mallesh was honouring those leaders.
- He encourages the youth by inspiring them with his speech to make them the upcoming leaders who rule the nation by transforming it in a better place.
- Mallesh was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason for the candidate to win the contest.
- During the Telangana movement, he used to invite senior leaders and hoist the TRS party flag with party leaders in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Mallesh will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Mallesh is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
School Development Activities:
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the school and College.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the School, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without any restriction for a single student.
- Mallesh mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Mallesh laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organising an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He politely conversed with the headmaster of a school in Sadashivpet and persuaded 3 poor students to join the school at low fees.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
- Mallesh Yadav, who is aware of the services rendered by the Sri Thirumala Foundation, which supports everyone who is in dire financial straits due to various reasons, contacted the Foundation and handed over a 30 kg rice bag and a month’s worth of essential goods to the needy in Garlapalle village on behalf of the Foundation.
- Mallesh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Through the TRS party, Mallesh has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems by setting up 2 Bores in the village.
- Mallesh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Mallesh distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He always fights against anti-corruption. He said that making money in terms of corruption is a disgrace to our country and that such money is equivalent to scrap paper and those who make money in such a corrupt manner do not deserve respect in society.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- Mallesh has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
- Mallesh came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant la borers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Mallesh came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
Mallesh Yadav’s Family Participation in the Politics
Mallesh’s Brother-in-law naming Venkat Rao was elected as the MPTC during the election in 2014. Mallesh at that time went to every house and campaigned and worked very hard.
Mallesh’s Wife naming as Lakshmi was elected as the Ward Member for the 8th Ward of Garlapalle Village in 2018. Mallesh with the association of his Wife has performed social activities which led to the development of the village.
Village: Garlapalle, Mandal: Munpalle, District: Sangareddy, Constituency: Andole, State: Telangana.
Mobile: 9392255692, 9989075254.
Social Service has always been my Priority and I decided to render service to the needy…
సామాజిక సేవ ఎల్లప్పుడూ నా ప్రాధాన్యత మరియు నేను అవసరమైన వారికి సేవ చేయాలని
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
పలు కారణాల్లా వలన ఆర్థిక ఇబందుల్లో ఉంటూ ఆకలితో అలమటిస్తున్న ప్రతి ఒక్కరిని ఆదుకుంటున్న శ్రీ తిరుమల ఫౌండేషన్ వారు చేస్తున్న సేవలను తెలుసుకున్న మల్లేష్ యాదవ్ గారు ఫౌండేషన్ వారిని సంప్రదించి గర్లపల్లి గ్రామంలో పేదరికంతో బాదపడుతున్న వారికి ఫౌండేషన్ తరుపున నుండి మల్లేష్ గారు 30 కేజీల రైస్ బాగ్ మరియు నెలకు సరిపడ నిత్యావసర సరుకులను అందచేసి మానవత్వాన్ని చాటుకున్నారు….
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సమితి పార్టీ మీటింగు కు హాజరైన ముంపల్లె మండల ఉపాధ్యక్షులు ఎర్రోళ్ల మల్లేష్ యాదవ్ గారు
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
కంటి పరీక్షా శిబిరం ఏర్పాటు చేసి పరిక్షాలు నిర్వహించిన తరువాత వృద్దులకు కళ్లజోళ్లు అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో నాయకులని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Errolla Mallesh Yadav with Prominent Political Leaders
Pictures of Errolla Mallesh Yadav and Family
Born in Garlepalle Village
of Sangareddy District
Joined the TRS
from ZPHS, Thatipally
from Siddartha Junior Academy, Sadashivpet
from Srinidhi Degree College, Veerabhadra Nagar
Joined the INC
Re-Joined the TRS
of Garlapalle, TRS
Mandal Vice President
of Munpalle, TRS