Erla Venkateshwarlu Mudiraj
State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President, Vemuluripadu, Phirangipuram, Tadikonda, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Erla Venkateshwarlu Mudiraj is an Indian Politician and current State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President from Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 2nd September 1966 to the couple Ramaiah and Mangamma in Vemuluripadu village.
In 1983, Venkateshwarlu obtained his Board of Secondary Education at St.Pals high school, located at Phirangipuram. From 1983-to 1985, he completed his Intermediate in Double Arts course at Mahaveer Junior College. Venkateshwarlu acquired his Graduation(Degree) at PJPS Degree college.
A career in Politics:
In 1986, After his education, Venkateshwarlu debuted in Politics. His desire for Social Service, and to do his part in the country’s development led him into Politics. He officially entered into Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party when Former YS. Rajashekar Reddy serves as an Active Member.
He is a Dedicated Follower of YS. Rajashekar Reddy respects his ideologies and follows his theories.
Venkateshwarlu made a huge contribution to the Party’s growth by attending every event. He was named an Active Leader by Party Officials who recognized his ability as a Social Worker and Party Worker to aid the people in any manner possible at any given moment.
On 03rd December 2001, Venkateshwarlu was contested as Sarpanch from the Vemuluripadu, Phirangipuram Mandal but unfortunately, he lost the position with a slight difference majority.
For 8 years, Venkateshwarlu has rendered invaluable service to the BC United Conflict Committee castes at the district level. He played a key role in securing funds from the government for BC, SC, and ST Muslims.
The authorities who like his leadership, morality, his ideology of doing equal justice to all the people, elected him as BC Aikya Sangharshana Samiti Guntur District President in the belief that he would continue his service.
His consistent efforts and enormous difficulties in the development of the party propelled him to the state-level position. His incredible contribution to Public Welfare impressed senior political leaders. As a result of this, he was eventually appointed State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President from Andhra Pradesh and he currently serving in the position.
Activities by Venkateshwarlu being a Responsible Leader:
- Maddali Giridhar, a legislator from the Guntur West constituency, said he would address the issues facing the Mudiraj community in the state and work for a solution. Mudiraj Yuvasena State Office was inaugurated at Nallapadu Road, Sriram Nagar. BC Welfare Association State President Kummari Kranti Kumar, Mudiraj Association members Mallikarjun and State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President Venkateshwar were present on the occasion.
- Maddali Giridhar, a legislator from the west constituency, said Mudiraj would speak in the assembly on the problems faced by the community and work for a solution. He told the gathering that all social groups in the state should grow politically and only then would everyone get welfare schemes. Nani Mudiraj, Founder and President of Yuvasena, said the office would cater to those coming to the city from far-flung places.
- Venkateshwarlu is always at the forefront in giving his helping hand to the public.
- He staged many dharnas, and rastarokos for the betterment and development of the party.
- State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President Venkateshwarlu distributes fertilizers to promote Andhra Pradesh farmers in agriculture.
- He conducted village development activities such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- Gave his helping hand to the poor, disabled, poor students, and widows according to the situation.
- Venkateshwarlu provided Books, pads, and Stationery things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money he provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Venkateshwarlu’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
-He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
-Venkateshwarlucame forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
-An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
-When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
-The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio-Data of Venkateshwarlu Mudiraj
Name: Erla Venkateshwarlu Mudiraj
Date of Birth: 2nd September 1966
Father: Mr. Ramaiah
Mother: Mrs. Mangamma
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) at PJPS Degree college
Present Designation: State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President from Andhra Pradesh
Profession: Social Worker
Permanent Address: H-N0: 4-180, Vemuluripadu, Nearby Post Office,
Village: Vemuluripadu, Mandal: Phirangipuram, Constituency: Tadikonda, District: Guntur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 522529
Contact No: 8367776849
Venkateshwarlu with Party Leaders on various occasions
News Paper Clippings
Born in Vemuluripadu
at St.Pals high school, located at Phirangipuram
in Double Arts course from Mahaveer Junior College
at PJPS Degree college
through the Congress Party
Contested as Sarpanch
from Vemuluripadu village
Guntur District President
of BC Aikya Sangharshana Samiti
State Mudiraj Mahasabha Vice President
from Andhra Pradesh