Endravath Nani Nayak
Village TRS Party President
Endravath Nani Nayak is an Indian politician from the south Indian state of Telangana. He is Serving as the current Village TRS Party President of Pandiri Gundu Thanda from the TRS Party.
Born & Education
He was born in Nalgonda, Telangana on 01-January-1982. His parents were Lal Singh & Rangamma. He received his Secondary School Certificate at ZP High School.
While continuing his education, Nani Nayak debuted into active politics at a very young age with great interest and with the idea of serving the people through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP),
which is headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2008.
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been working as an Active Member who worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and Village.
In 2018, He resigned from the TDP party and contrasted with the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party (often called TRS).
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
During the 2019 local body elections, Nani Nayak contested for the position of Sarpanch of Pandiri Gundu Thanda Village from the TRS but the position was defeated with a minor difference in the vote percentage.
In the sparkle of time, he was appointed as the Village TRS Party President in the year 2019 and worked in the position by doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations.
From the day he was appointed to the honorable post, he has been in the same post and promptly approached the people to meet their needs.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
Endravath Nani Nayak family involvement in Politics
In the year 2001 during the Local body elections, Nani Nayak Mother Rangamma contested for the position of Sarpanch and elected for Pandiri Gundu Thanda village and has been working comprehensively all the time for the assigned position up to 2005.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. He Participated in the Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for Party and Village development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Ramu assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the TRS party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TRS party.
- TRS Party duty and responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives. There was a protest over the central government’s regulatory policies and schemes.
- Nani took part in Hunger Strike, Rasta Rocos, and Protest programs, and Bike Rallies from the party.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Ramu came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Nani also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.