TNSF President, Guntur East, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Eluri Narendra is an Indeed Politician of TDP and current TNSF President in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 02nd of March 2000, Narendra was born to the couple Mr. Eluri Lingaiah and Mrs. Eluri Jayamma in Guntur of Andhra Pradesh State.
In the year 2017, Narendra acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Success High School located at Guntur.
He completed his intermediate at Matrix IIT Acadamy in Guntur and began his engineering studies in 2019 and pursuing his Engineering (B.TECH) at NRI Institute of Technology in Padicherla of Andhra Pradesh State.
A Career in Politics:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2016 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Narendra was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Later, Narendra joined the Telugu Nadu Students Federation (TNSF) Students’ Wing of the Telugu Desam Party.
In the year 2021, Narendra was granted the post of “TNSF President” of Guntur East from TDP for his devotion, passion, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the needs of the people in the state.
He looked after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Dharnas and Protests:
- Narendra played an active role and fought for welfare of students.
- He took part in several social programs, including Million Marches, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas in Guntur and Vijayawada, all aimed at resolving student issues.
- He participated in Dharnas in Guntur and Vijayawada in favor of farmers and students seeking jobs.
- He was once detained by police while participating in Dharnas calling for riots for the welfare of students and farmers.
Village Developmental Activities :
- Due to a lack of adequate accessible water resources to fulfill water use demands, a water shortage emerges, harming human health and leading to hunger, sickness, and destitution. Based on this factor, Narendra erected Water Tanks for the surrounding villages and decreased the Assembly’s water shortage.
- He participated in village development activities including the construction of roads.
Narendra assisted in village development projects such as paving CC roads, excavating borewells, installing street lights, cleaning drainage systems, and managing water issues.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- Narendra is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
- During elections, Narendra actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Narendra expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Narendra sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
H.No : 20-18-167, Colony : DS Nagar , Village ,& Mandal & District : Guntur, Constituency : Guntur East, State : AndhraPradesh,Pincode : 522003.
The desire to enter politics from an Early Age and to serve the people in a modest manner was deeply ingrained in his mind.
At such a young age, even though he is a student, he gets into politics and gains the admiration of the people by courageously moving forward in the face of any manipulation.
Biodata of Mr. Eluri Narendra
Name: Eluri Narendra
DOB: 02nd of March 2000
Father: Mr. Eluri Lingaiah
Mother: Mrs. Eluri Jayamma
Political Party: TDP
Present Designation: TNSF President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Interests: Party and Social Activities
Permanent Address: Guntur, Guntur East, Andhra Pradesh.
బైక్ రల్ల్య్ లో భాగంగా
నారా లోకేష్ గారికి TNSF బృందంతో కలిసి ఏలూరి నరేంద్ర గారు పాలాభిషేకం చేయడం జరిగింది .
ర్యాలీ లో బాగంగా..
TNSF బృందంతో కలిసి ర్యాలీలో పాల్గొన్న ఏలూరి నరేంద్ర గారు.
Born in Guntur
From Success High School, Guntur.
From Matrix IIT Academy, Guntur.
From NRIT, Peddicherla
Joined in the TDP
From Guntur East