Village General Secretary, Papaiahpally, Venkatapur, Mulugu, Telangana, BJP
Elakanti Raju is an Indian Politician of BJP and Village General Secretary of Papaiahpally in Venkatapur Mandal at Mulugu District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 25th of June 1994, Elakanti Raju was born to a couple Mr. Elakanti Tejapathi and Mrs. Elakanti Parmila resided in the village of Papaiahpally in Venkatapur Mandal at Mulugu District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Elakanti Raju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Papaiahpally in Venkatapur Mandal in Mulugu District.
A career in Politics:
To fulfill the political needs of the populace and provide a particular service, Raju joined the Indian National Congress (INC), popularly known as the Congress Party, in 2007.
As a member of INC, Raju exhibits a strong desire to participate in all activities as a Party Activist, carrying out his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the appropriate party.
He was appointed by INC in 2007 as the Village General Secretary of Papaiahpally to assist the community and address concerns by carrying out his duties skillfully and abiding by the party’s principles.
Raju converted from the INC to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) after being inspired by the party’s founder, Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, during the Telangana Movement.
He demonstrated his leadership abilities by serving as a Party Activist and working tirelessly for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
He was elected as the Village General Secretary of Papaiahpally by TRS to serve the people and address issues highlighted by efficiently carrying out his duties and according to the party’s rules and standards.
In 2017, Raju defected from the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and became a politician to meet the political needs of the people while simultaneously delivering a specialized service.
Raju has a sincere interest in the Party and actively participates in all activities as an Active Member, carrying out his obligations in line with a code of conduct and for the public exposure of the party.
His everlasting dedication and genuine effort earned him the post of Village General Secretary of Papaiahpally in Venkatapur Mandal in 2017; since then, he has worked continuously for the people, considered their welfare, and garnered the utmost adoration of the people.
He keeps the faith that the people have put in him and continues his service, focusing on the welfare of the people at present and engaging in activities that would promote Party advancement.
Raju was a Telangana Activist. From 2004 to 2014, during the Telangana Movement, Raju campaigned for the formation of a new state, Telangana, from the current state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in several social programs and rallies to establish Telangana as a distinct state, including the Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s.
He established a Vanta Varpu at the time of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and several other dharnas and rallies.
- He organized all meetings at the village and Mandal levels and participated for free. He also gave talks to inspire young people and future leaders.
- To ensure that farmers get the proper justice, BJP leaders held a Maha Dharna and urged the federal government to state its position on the purchase of grain.
- He put a lot of effort into raising public awareness of several states and federal government preprogrammed assisting the public in obtaining benefits, as well as maintaining good and friendly connections with people from all walks of life and in positions of authority.
- He made it clear that the growth of party ideas is dependent on unemployment rather than differences between faiths and castes. He was drawn to the party’s ideals and now works for it.
- To assist graduates to get jobs, Raju and the BJYM’s leaders participated in multiple dharnas and organized demonstrations.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Raju primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Raju was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Raju continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Biodata of Mr. Elakanti Raju
Name: Elakanti Raju
Father: Mr. Elakanti Tejapathi
Mother: Mrs. Elakanti Parmila
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: Village General Secretary
Permanent Address: Papaiahpally, Venkatapur, Mulugu, Telangana
Contact No: 98488 67277
“A True leader’s Courage to fulfill his vision comes from Passion, Not from Position.”
మొక్కలు నాటిన సందర్భంలో
వెంకటాపూర్ లో నూతన ఎస్ఇ తాజుద్దీన్ గారికి స్వాగతం పలకడం జరిగింది, అలగే యూత్ కలిసి ఎస్ఎ గారి చేతులమీదుగా మొక్క నాటడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
నాగరాజు గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి హాస్పిటల్ లో అనారోగ్యం తో బాధపడుతున్న ప్రజలకు పండ్లు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా పాపయ్యపల్లి గ్రామంలో బీజేపీ బూత్ అధ్యక్షుడు ధరమ్ సోత్ ప్రేమ్ సింగ్ గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.