Godisera Village President, Lokeswaram, Adilabad, Mudhole, Telangana, BJP
Edelli Saiinath is an Indian Politician and current Godisera Village President from the BJP Political Party at Lokeswaram Mandal in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 15th of March 1993, Saiinath was born to the couple Mr. Edelli Peeraj & Mrs. Edelli Kalavathi in Raipur Kandli Village of Adilabad district from the respective state of Telangana in India.
Saiinath completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education in 2008 from ZP High School located at Lokeswaram in Adilabad and completed his Intermediate course in 2010 from Government Junior College situated at Lokeswaram in Telangana.
Later he holds graduation with a degree from Government Degree College at Lokeswaram of Telangana and accomplished it in the year 2015.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
As he hails from an Agricultural Family & Was born into a rural middle-class family, he has chosen to do Agricultural Occupation (Fertilizers) as it is the backbone to all other occupations and especially it’s important for humans to survive and sustain his occupational work by fulfilling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2014, Saiinath commenced his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of the BJP, Saiinath expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as the Village President in 2018 from Raipur Kandli, and has been serving the post with gratitude and tirelessly fighting for the well-being of society since then.
During Election Poll, Saiinath has Contested for the honorable position of MPTC and the party entrusted him with the position of MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) but the majority of Votes were made him lose the position.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party-
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Saiinath actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Village Developmental Activities–
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean, and Green, Casting of Plants.
- Saiinath has been installing street lights in Godisera village, paving dividers, paving CC roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortages, and solving water problems.
- Saiinath fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Saiinath fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Saiinath offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Saiinath acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Obaiah responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Saiinath distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
ఆకర్షణీయమైన భారతీయ విప్లవకారుడు భగత్ సింగ్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి సేవలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ గణ నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో సాయినాథ్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు…
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించి, కలెక్టర్ గారి ని ముఖ్య అతిధిగా ఆహ్వానించి మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ నాయకులు నిర్వహించిన బహిరంగ సభలో పాల్గొన్న సాయినాథ్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు.