Vijayawada City Vice Chairman of Global Human Rights Awareness Association, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada Rural, Vijayawada, Gannavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Edama Thirupathaiah is the Vijayawada City Vice Chairman of the Global Human Rights Awareness Association. He was always been a people person who has built a reputation for himself as a social activist.
Early Life and Education:
On 1st July1968 Thirupathaiah was born to the couple Venkata Rayudu and Venkata Subhamma in Balayapalle village, in Seetharamapuram Mandal of Nellore District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Thirupathaiah obtained his Board of Secondary Education at ARR Govt junior college, located at SR Puram. He earned his Intermediate from ARR Govt junior college, which resided at Udayagiri. Later on, Thirupathaiah attained his Graduation(Degree) at RMR degree college, Udayagiri.
He was successful in his Professional life as a Businessman. He has his own Business Real Estate.
Since 1991, Thirupathaiah is working as a LIC Agent. He rendered his services as a Post Master from 1992-to 2020. Later on, in 2000, Thirupathaiah worked as Star Health Insurance Agent.
A career in Global Human Rights Awareness Association:
Thirupathaiah joined the Global Human Rights Awareness Association in 2000.
Global Human Rights Awareness Association is a Private incorporated on 11 September 2020. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies, Vijayawada. The Association’s primary objective is to fight for human rights and to ensure equal rights for all. It is involved in Social work activities.
HRAI is based on the philosophy of HUMAN RIGHTS. All human beings are born equal and free. The only permissible discrimination amongst the people of the world is for the purpose of geographical identification. Human rights are properly understood and interpreted all over the world. It is the universality of Human rights that gives them their strength and endorses them with the power to cross any border, climb any wall, defy any force.
Thirupathaiah used to hold human rights awareness events to raise public knowledge of their relevance and necessity. He becomes Vijayawada City Vice Chairman of the Global Human Rights Awareness Association in 2021.
Thirupathaiah was recognized as the People’s Leader by the villagers who recognized His ability to support the people in all possible ways at any given time as a social worker. He played an Active Role in AP Samachara Hakku Poratam.
- Thirupathaiah has a Special Interest in Social Service. He always finds a way for serving people.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Thirupathaiah conducted blood donations, and eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Balasubrahmanyam handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Thirupathaiah is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Thirupathaiah rendered his service to the Nidamanuru people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food. He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Thirupathaiah put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Plot Num 201, Bindhu Elite, Village: Nidamanuru, Mandal: Vijayawada Rural, District: Vijayawada, Constituency: Gannavaram, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 521104
Mobile: 75699 97777
Born in Balayapalle
at ARR Govt junior college, located at SR Puram
from ARR Govt junior college, which resided at Udayagiri
at RMR degree college, Udayagiri
Star Health Insurance Agent
Joined in the Global Human Rights Awareness Association
Vijayawada City Vice Chairman
of Global Human Rights Awareness Association