DV Satya Rao
District Executive Secretary, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
DV Satya Rao is an Indian Politician of the TDP and District Executive Secretary of Vishakapatnam in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On February 12th, 1971, Satya Rao was born to the couple Mr. Veeraswamy and Mrs. Suramma. He was raised in Papayapalem village, Visakhapatnam district.
He completed his Board of Secondary Education from Zilla Parishad High School, located at CHN Agraharam in Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
A career in Politics:
Soon after the completion of his Education, Satya Rao began his political career in 2000 by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day he joined the party, he has served the TDP and done his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Satya Rao has been representing the TDP as an Active Member who contributes to the development of society since the day he joined the party by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He extended his service and work by being the 60th Ward Vice President of Greater Vishakapatnam from 2013–2015, further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnering great respect from the populace.
For his impressive performance during his services, Satya Rao was designated as the 72nd Ward Vice President and has been serving in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society since 2022.
His unwavering dedication and genuine interest have earned him the position of District Executive Secretary of Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, since 2010. Since then, he has served the welfare of society by fulfilling his responsibilities appropriately and in accordance with the norms and regulations.
Satya Rao was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state, separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state, by providing intellectual support.
A Career in the Community:
In 2005, Satya Rao joined BC Sankshema Sangam and started his service to the people as a member by sorting out the issues.
He was designated as District Convenor from BC Sankshema Sangam in Visakhapatnam District in Andhra Pradesh in 2005 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Satya Rao joined the community of Jathiya Chenetha Ikya Vedika Sangham in 2022. He has constantly worked for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people since he began rendering services to them with the assigned authority.
His ongoing dedication and genuine attention gained him the position of Ummadi Vishakapatnam and Anakapalle District Convenor since 2022. Since then, he has contributed to the good of society by doing his job right and following the rules.
- He has held many protests and dharnas against decisions made by the central and state governments that hurt the people.
- Satya Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party to develop Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes. Pamphlets were distributed to give them some brief information.
- Satya Rao has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He is totally against the state government getting rid of new agricultural laws and other good things that will help farmers stay in business. He is also against programs to teach farmers about loans from banks and crop yields.
- He actively participated in the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Dharna. Farmers’ dharnas and rallies were also staged.
- When the birthdays of political leaders are celebrated, Satya Rao organizes a blood donation camp and an Annadanam event in his hometown to mark the occasion.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspices of the National Leaders’ Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- Money was donated to the disabled, and fruits, food, and clothes were distributed to orphans and patients in the hospital.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the town.
- He participated in village development activities in the village, like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was organized to raise awareness about the virus and the precautions to be followed.
- He offered sufferers of the COVID virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The COVID-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The Corona Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free Corona vaccination.
- At the time of the corona, he provided rice bags, other food items, and groceries to everyone in the community.
Biodata of Mr. DV Satya Rao
Name: DV Satya Rao
DOB: February 12th, 1971
Father: Mr. Veeraswamy
Mother: Mrs. Suramma
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Political Party: TDP
Present Designation: District Executive Secretary
Permanent Address: Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 80084 11888, 99894 11888
“True leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed… Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection….”
అనకాపల్లి చేనేత సొసైటీ భవనంలో గతంలో అనకాపల్లి జిల్లా కలెక్టర్ వారికి చేనేత వృత్తి నేతన్న సమస్యలపై వినత పత్రం ఇచ్చి ఉన్నాము కలెక్టర్ గారు జిల్లా చేనేత సెరికల్చర్ ఆఫీసర్ గారిని అనకాపల్లి చేనేత సొసైటీ వద్దకు పంపించారు చేనేత వినతిపత్రంలో విన్నవించుకున్న సమస్యలకు గాను ఆఫీసర్ వద్ద ఉన్న అధికారం తన వద్ద ఉన్న సమాచారం తో మాకు వివరణ ఇచ్చారు సమాచార పత్రం హక్కుల పత్రం అందించడం జరిగింది. ఆఫీసర్ గారికి కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియజేస్తున్నాం కలెక్టర్ గారికి కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను ఆయన జయంతి సంధర్బంగా సత్య రావు గారు కొనియాడారు.
DV Satya Rao with Prominent Leaders
“టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహించిన ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి “నారా . చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు” గారిని సత్య రావు గారు కలవడం జరిగింది.
Activities Undertaken by DV Satya Rao
బాదుడే బాదుడు కార్యక్రమం
DV Satya Rao with Leaders
News Paper Clippings and Pamphlets