Dulam Venkatesh Goud
TRS Senior Leader, Veenavanka, Huzurabad, Telangana, TRS
Dulam Venkatesh Goud is an Indian Politician and current TRS Senior Leader from Huzurabad in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Venkatesh was born on the 10th of May 1980, to the couple Mr. Dulam Veeraiah and Mrs. Dulam Vijaya and was raised in Mallareddypalli from the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1997, Venkatesh earned his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School, Challur, Telangana. Later he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Jammikunta and accomplished it in the year 1999.
EARLY POLITICAL LIFE-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2018, At the time, Kashi Reddy campaigned for Congress the Party, Venkatesh joined in the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
After the elections, Venkatesh debuted his political party by joining the joined Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day he stepped into it, Venkatesh has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of TRS for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Venkatesh’s diligence, and in the following year promoted him in the prestigious designation as the Social Media Mandal Convenor from Veenavanka so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them till 2020.
Recognizing the work that Venkatesh was doing for the People, in the year 2020 he has been upgraded to his position as TRS Senior Leader from Mallareddypalli to provide more services by continuing his duties and serving people all the way.
Since the day he accepted the distinguished position, he has been frantically carrying out the duties allocated to him without regard for the trust placed in him. In addition to his principal responsibilities, he has been addressing the people’s problems.
Venkatesh actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Venkatesh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He had been actively engaged in the Rasta Roko during continuous Movement.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Venkatesh has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Venkatesh helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Venkatesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He financially contributed to the development of Goud Sangam in the Mallareddypalli Village of Veenavanka Mandal in Telangana.
- He was involved in the development of the Sri Renuka Yellamma temple in the Mallareddypalli village and gave complete equipment required for the temple and also he financially donated to the temples for the construction and for the development of the temples in the respective areas.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venkatesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkatesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
తెలంగాణ తల్లి శ్రీ. శ్రీమతి సోనియా గాంధీ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు ఘనంగా వేడుకలను నిర్వహించి కేక్ కట్ చేయడం జరిగింది.
హుజురాబాద్ నియోజకవర్గంలో నాయకులు కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీలో చేరడం జరిగింది.
డిల్లీ చేరిన పాడి కౌశిక్ రెడ్డి గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో చల్లూర్ లో కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు పార్టీలో చేరడం జరిగింది..