Dr. Talluri Narasiimmha Rao (Dr.T.N.R)
Founder of SV Charitable Trust, Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh.
Dr Talluri Narasiimmha Rao is an Indian Social Activist and Founder of SV Charitable Trust in Ongole of Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 22nd of May 1980, Narasiimmha Rao was born to the couple Mr Talluri Seshaiah and Mrs Talluri Venkayamma and raised in Pernamitta Village of Santhanuthalapadu Mandal in Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1994, Narasiimmha Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Praja Parishad High School located at Pernamitta Village and completed his Intermediate Course from B. V. Subbaiah Residential Junior College at Pernamitta in 1997.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from V.V&M Degree College at Ongole in 1999, Narasiimmha Rao obtained his M.Sc in Mathematics from Osmania University at Hyderabad in 2005 and completed his M.A in Sociology from Acharya Nagarjuna University at Guntur in 2011.
He finished his Post Graduation of M.B.A. from Madras University in Chennai in 2012 and acquired his M.Phil from Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2015.
He received his PhD Doctorate in Sociology from Acharya Nagarjuna University on the Living Conditions of Alcohol Addictions in Rural Areas in 2022.
- As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Narasiimmha Rao developed into a professional Junior Assistant of the Registration and Stamps Department in the Government of Andhra Pradesh in 2003. For his work performance, he was promoted to Senior Assistant in the Registration and Stamps Department in 2018 and balanced multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
From a young age, Narasiimmha Rao had a passion for public service and has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs in the Village.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in society.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Narasiimmha Rao established a Community called Abyudaya Yuvajana Sangam(AYS) and served as the Founder and Vice President 1999 of the respective community to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty. His pure sense of humour turned him into a great man with humanity.
In addition, Narasiimmha Rao formed a charitable organization called Seshaiah Venkat Rao Charitable Trust as the Founder in 2017 and carried out various social service projects to improve people’s lives. This social service enterprise works to create change in society. The foundation strives to take social service activities in a new direction that is more effective and more helpful. In a short period, he gained popularity by participating in welfare activities through a special drive as a Charity to promote the 5 policy system. i.e., 1) Vignanam(విజ్ఞానం), 2) Samanathvam(సమానత్వం), 3) Sankshemmam(సంక్షేమం), 4) Sahakaram(సహకారం), 5) Sathkaram(సత్కారం).
- After finishing his graduate study and desiring to positively impact society in a certain way, a few of his friends gathered together with some of their other friends. They came up with the idea of establishing an organization called “Abhyudaya Yuvajan Sangam” to carry out a variety of community service projects. Because he participated in a wide variety of community service projects, including re-enrolling students who had previously dropped out of school, providing food to those in need, and awarding scholarships to students who were among the first in their classes, he gained everyone’s respect and admiration in society.
- Next, he finished the first year of his Master of Business Administration and started the second year. In 2003, when his father passed away unexpectedly, he joined the registration department of the school to help alleviate the financial burden on his family. He was heartbroken at the fact that he had to interrupt the midst of his MBA studies.
- Since he had no trouble passing the examinations given by the department, he completed the Master of Business Administration program at the University of Madras.
- He sowed the seed in his mind that to have great values for man, he needed to pursue higher education. He finished his Master of Arts in Sociology at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- In the year 2001, victims of the earthquake in Gujarat were recognised by Sunil Sharma, who served as District Collector at the time, for their efforts in raising a significant sum of money for the Abhyudaya Yuvajana Sangh. Nehru Yuva Kendra was a performer who participated in youth festivals and showcased his unique flair.
- Show respect for senior citizens and look for ways to assist them without buying gifts on their birthdays. In 2009, he used his money to cover education costs for pupils from low-income families. Financial assistance and athletic equipment were made available in connection with the public schools.
- While working in Chirala, APRJC material was distributed to one seventy-five pupils.
- Obtain a Master of Philosophy and then a Doctor of Philosophy from Acharya Nagarjuna University without earning a Master of Arts in Sociology. After completing an M.A. in Journalism and a PG in Communication, the student continued to be interested in Journalism.
- While working in Cumbum, he provided school supplies to 240 underprivileged students and sought forgiveness for all the children and residents.
- Distributing notebooks and clothing to financially disadvantaged children at the Ongolu Badirula School.
- In 2017, he established an SV charitable trust in the name of his older brother and father to provide various services and essential everyday items.
- Necessary goods were given out to workers 104 and 108 who could not leave their buildings because of Corona, Rangabhoomi artists, needy people, journalists, Transgenders, Painters and Drivers.
- In 2021, a young man named Kadavakuduru Vasi Srinivasa Reddy won the 200-meter race in the National Games. He also demonstrated his compassion for others by offering to donate his one-month salary to the games if he was struggling financially or “witness” to play in the Olympics held in Nepal in the Internationals. If the young guy he supported and sponsored could stand in the first position, then he ought to comprehend how much societal love that individual has for participating in various service initiatives and becoming a member of the NSS Education Committee.
- When he participated in the national seminars that were hosted at the institution, he delivered his remarks in a unique manner.
- Having been interested in political matters since he was a child, he began expanding his knowledge of politics in 1998 and has been doing so ever since. He has been giving voice to his minor opinions, conducting political self-reflection and sharing his findings with others, developing positive relationships with political leaders, and assisting the less fortunate by connecting them to resources.
- He maintains a healthy work-life–family–community–service balance in his unique way while simultaneously elevating people’s understanding of every facet of society. This has earned him the respect of everyone.
- Narasiimmha Rao, through his community, extended his helping hands to Prakasam’s impoverished and needy people.
- Holistic development focuses more on the child’s well-being and physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. This approach is oriented towards kids completely, making them active participants in their learning process.
- By supporting empowerment for such impoverished and marginalised populations, They assist in reducing their poverty and social exclusion.
- He served the elderly and needy in society by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- In the old age home where the elderly live, bed sheets were handed over, and the necessary supplies were.
- Sewing machines were provided to the women, and provided proper training to them the fact; that women should also excel in all fields on an equal footing with men, to enable them to live their own lives without relying on anyone else and to be able to do their work on their own.
- He offered moral support to the people, found employment for unemployed graduates after finishing their education, and conducted free tutorials for poor students.
- By keeping in view Children’s future health and welfare, Narasiimmha Rao conducted Polio Awareness Program/camp and created awareness among the parents.
- He has engaged in various community activities in rural areas, including delivering mineral water to the villagers and supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children.
- Several service activities were planned during the occasion, such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children.
- Apart from offering humanitarian assistance to flood victims, he expanded his core of service to compensate those who were harmed during the rainy season.
- He fights for the interests of the people and their welfare, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
- During the pandemic period, Narasiimmha Rao assisted the poor for a period of a month by providing 104 and 108 ambulance services and distributing groceries and rice to the people in the village.
- He provided groceries and rice bags to the artists of around 175 people for three months.
- Narasiimmha Rao extended his helping hands and provided essential items to the transgenders in the rural areas.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals affected by the lockdown. Narasiimmha Rao distributed face masks, hand sanitisers, and meals to the less fortunate and financially supported them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Narasiimmha Rao assisted people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Other Positions Held:
Narasiimmha Rao has been appointed as the Andhra Pradesh State Associated President of the Registration and Stamps Department Employees Association.
Narasiimmha Rao has been appointed as Andhra Pradesh State President of Multi Academic Doctorates and Research Scholars Socio-Economic Welfare Association(MADARSEWA)
Narasiimmha Rao has been appointed as Honorary President of the Andhra Pradesh Tennis Volleyball Association.
Additionally, he has been acting as the Joint Secretary for the APGEA Prakasam District Panel.
He extended his serving hands and was proudly serving his people as an Honorable President of the Sivam Foundation in Ongole, Andhra Pradesh.
Established the Old Age Home in the Ongole in Z.P. Colony located in the Prakasam District, which is still operating to serve the needs of senior citizens.
Serving in the assigned positions, Narasiimmha Rao has performed many social and welfare activities for the people. From the moment he has begun his social life till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
AWARDS AND APPRECIATIONS:
- “Best Young Achievement Award” presented by Nehru Yuva Kendra Ongole in Youth Festival in 2000.
- Appreciation From the Prakasam District Collector Sri Sunil Sarma I.A.S. for collecting funds for the Gujarat Earthquake victims in 2001.
- “Swamy Vivekananda National Pride” From Sri Vivekananda Foundation Guntur, A.P
- “Mahatma Jyothiba Pule National Pride” From Sakala Arts Cultural Academy of India Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- “Bharata Ratna Mother Teresa Gold Medal Award” in Chennai presented from GEPRA New Delhi.
- “Samajika Seva Samrat Award” From Bharata Matha Foundation Guntur, A.P.
- “Best Citizen Award” on behalf of Sri Magunta Srinivasula Reddy Hon’ble Member of Parlament Ongole at Ongole, From Telugu Matru Basha Vedika Guntur, A.P.
- “SevaRatna Award” in Ravindra Bharathi From New Life Theological University Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- “Sardar Vallabhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Puraskar” in Telu University, NTR Auditorium Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana State, on behalf of Dr S.Venugopala Chary
- Telangana Delegate in New Delhi and Sri Suman Talwar Cine Hero from Sikharam Art Theatres, Hyderabad.
- “Best Employee Award” from Hon’ble A.P Minister Sri Pinipe Viswaroop, District Collector of Prakasam, on the eve of Independence Day 2021 in Ongole.
- “DarmaData Pride” in A.K.V.K Junior College presented from Adileela Foundation New Delhi.
- “Lord Goutham Budda Fellowship Pride” at Hanumantharaya Library, presented by Sri Lalitha Kala Sravanthi Vijayawada, A.P.
- “National Ugadhi Seva Ratna Pride” at Pensioners Association Office Chilakaluripeta on behalf of Hon’ble II Additional Judge Chilakaluripeta presented from KR Foundation Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- “Viswabhushan National Pride” at Kakinada, presented by Jawaharlal Seva Samithi Kakinada.
- “Best Corona Warrior Award” at NTR Kala kshetram Ongole, presented from Praja Kala Vedika Andhra Pradesh.
- “National Ugadhi Pride” conducted by the Department of Language and Culture Government Telangana on behalf of Hon’ble Haryana Governor Sri Bandaru Dattatreya at New Delhi.
- “Seva Visista Award” at PACE School, Ongole Presented Little Champs Academy of India Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- On the Occasion of the 37th and 38th Convocation, Mr Narasiimmha Rao obtained “A PhD graduation Certificate” at Acharya Nagarjuna University at Guntur, A.P on behalf of Hon’ble Governor of A.P. Sri ViswaBhushan Harichandan and Hon’ble Chief Justice of India Sri N.V Ramana.
- “Kalam National Pride 2022” received at City Cultural Center ,RTC Cross Road Hyderabad on behalf of Tagline King Sri ALAPATI Sponsored by the YUVATEJAM TRUST Tirupathi.
- “Outstanding to promote to literacy Award” on behalf of Rtn Talla Raja Shekar Reddy District Governor On the occasion of Governor official visit & family meet of Rotary Club Ongole Central at NTR Kalakshetram Ongole.
In 2009, he tied the knot with Indu, a Software Engineer from Telangana with a Bachelor of Technology degree in E.C.E from JNTU Hyderabad. In 2012 and 2013, they became parents to two children.
Plot No: 101, Mullamuri Residency, Street Name: Lawyerpeta, Landmark: Near Sai Baba Temple, Town: Ongole, Mandal: Santhanuthalapadu, District: Prakasam, Constituency: Santhanuthalapadu, Parliament: Ongole, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 523001.
Mobile: +91-97042 57007
H.No: 46-138-834, Landmark: B.V Subbaiah School Road, Village: Pernamitta, Mandal: Santhanuthalapadu, District: Prakasam, Constituency: Santhanuthalapadu, Parliament: Ongole, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 523001.
Bio-Data of Dr. Talluri Narasiimmha Rao(Dr.T.N.R)
Name: Dr. Talluri Narasiimmha Rao( Dr.T.N.R)
DOB: 22nd of May 1980
Father: Mr. Talluri Seshaiah
Mother: Mrs. Talluri Venkayamma
Present Designation: Founder of SV Charitable Trust, Ongole
Education Qualification: M.B.A, M.A(Sociology), M.Sc(Mathematics), M.A(J&M), M.Phil, Ph.D.
Technical Qualification: P.G.D.C.A, C, C++
Profession: Government Employee and Indian Social Activist
Permanent Address: Pernamitta, Santhanuthalapadu, Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: +91-97042 57007
Strong people stand up for themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.
Awards and Appreciation
Assistance to the Poor
Help to poor people who thay are neede articles of health and college fees and health issues at ongole.
Note books distribution
Note books distribution to poor students in Lingmkunta village Maddipadu Mandal Prakasam Dt in the Andhra Pradesh State.
Donation to poor
Donation to poor people who needed for health and artists
Distribution of Necesseties
Groceries, bed sheets and the necessary items were distributed to Godavari flood victims at Lanka Village.
Salary Donated to Athlete
Talluri Narasiimmha’s monthly salary was donated to the national athletes for 200mt running and participating in International games.
Distribution of Study Material
Bunch of free notebooks, bags ,pens, material were distributed to AEE School Students at Pernamitta
Talluri Narasiimmha received a Doctorate certification in the hands of the 2nd and current Governor of Andhra Pradesh Mr Biswabhusan Harichandan at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
SOCIAL SERVICE AND CHARITY ACTIVITIES
News Paper Clippings
Born in Pernamitta Village
of Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Praja Parishad High School, Pernamitta
B. V. Subbaiah Residential Junior College, Pernamitta
from V.V.M Degree College, Ongole
Founder& Vice President
of Abyudaya Yuvajana Sangam(AYS)
from Osmaina University, Hyderabad
Finished M.A Sociology
from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Finished Post Graduation
from Madras University, Chennai
from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
of Seshaiah Venkat Rao Charitable Trust
from Acharya Nagarjuna University