Dr. Karnati Varalakshmi
Telugu Mahila State General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Dr. Karnati Varalakshmi is an Indian Politician and Telugu Mahila State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rd of June 1977, Varalakshmi was born to the couple Mr. Kandipati Keshavalu and Mrs. Kandipati Ratnamma in the village of Woodhousepet of Sangam Mandal in Nellore District in the State of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Varalakshmi acquired her Secondary Board of Education in 1994 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Sangam in Andhra Pradesh and completed her Intermediate course in 1996 from D.K. Government College for Women(A) is located at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh.
She has had a strong interest in medicine since she was a youngster, and she hopes to make a positive impact in someone’s life by offering love and treatment. Despite the fact that being a doctor is the toughest and demanding career, it is critical to achieving one’s own goals.
In the year 2004, Varalakshmi has chosen Medicine course and finished her M.B.B.S ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) from Sri Venkateswara Medical College which has been situated at Tirupati.
Varalakshmi moved to Apollo Hyderabad after finishing her medicine and in 2004, and then fellowship with Obstetrics and Gynaecology, a healthcare practitioner who specialises in female hormonal health.
After accomplishing her Studies, In the year 2006, Varalakshmi started a Lakshmi Gayatri Nursing Home at Dachepalle in Guntur and has been serving the people with utmost care as a Chairman and Director.
She extended her service and work by setting up a Harsshith Children’s Hospital at Dachepalle in 2019 that offers services exclusively to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
She was married right after her education with the Karnati Papiya who is an MBA Financial Analyst. The Couple has blessed with Two Children and since then she is handling her family responsibilities and simultaneously serving the people politically and Professionally.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2020, Varalakshmi began her Political Career by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of TDP, Varalakshmi expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging her duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
During the time period of elections in 2021, Varalakshmi contested for the respectable position of Municipality Councillor of Dachepalle but the position has been defeated due to some unavoidable reasons.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2021, the party offered her the post of Telugu Mahila State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from TDP as well to further enhance her responsibilities so that she could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
- Every criticism is directed at the leaders of other parties, not just at the leaders of the TDP, but also at the TDP party itself. A great deal of effort is being put in to keep the TDP party at a high level while also ensuring that the party’s decency is not compromised anywhere.
- She has been battling against anti-people actions and decisions taken by the national and state governments on a daily basis, and she has participated in several rallies and dharnas.
- Varalakshmi stated that the growth of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and other minorities in society would only be feasible with the support of the TDP party and that this would be the only way forward.
- Health scheme initiatives have been implemented in tribal communities in order to give medical services to the general populace.
- She is adamantly opposed to the state government abolishing new agricultural legislation and other positive components that will support in the survival of farmers’ firms.
- She was giving a presentation to the audience on the welfare programs implemented by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes as part of a mobilization program.
- People were informed about Chandranna’s welfare initiatives through an awareness seminar hosted on their behalf by their political party in their village and zone. Pamphlets were also provided to give them a quick overview of the schemes.
- Varalakshmi actively organizes and participates in the Party meeting in the Dachepalle and Machavaram Village by briefing the party regulations to the public.
- She has set up a Complaint Box at TDP Party Office for the general public to put out their issues at the village or the residence.
- Recalling the pledges offered by the Jagan administration during the Foot March, the Jagan administration was condemned for claiming that the result of those assurances did not meet all of the people’s demands.
- The Jagan administration has been duped into thinking that special status would ensure victory in the next elections.
- She has never shied away from assisting the less fortunate, and she has been particularly involved in assisting families amid unexpected crises such as death, by providing financial assistance and cremation services.
- Varalakshmi is very supportive of the women welfare societies in the village and works hard for their growth and the development of the societies.
- With the idea of protecting women who have been physically confronted by someone in the office, blackmailed, tortured, or harassed by other social networks, She stepped forward to help women overcome such acts and to provide a sense of security for women in society.
- As a first step towards providing modern treatment mainly to the poor patients, She has set up free Blood and Health care Camps.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people and the mega free medical camp was organized by women medical professionals and Gynaecologists.
- Patients are provided free consultation and treatment. For patients requiring emergency treatment availed the facilities for admission and treatment round the clock.
- Her diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during her reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- The roads in the village were widened at the corners, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. Se thought of the welfare of the farmers in the village and built a farmer’s platform(రైతు వేదిక).
- Varalakshmi has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- She provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Varalakshmi was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and she worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- She fulfils her obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- She served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organising an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Varalakshmi made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- She fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of her efforts.
Services rendered during the covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the difficult moments of lockdown, Varalakshmi has provided health kits from door to door, as well as food and other necessities, to around fourteen neighbourhoods.
- Varalakshmi sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- She helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the corona virus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- Even at the peak of the corona pandemic, Varalakshmi continued to give medical services to the individuals who came to her hospital as well as to those who had been affected by the corona virus. In addition to offering services to all of the patients in the hospital, the hospital also provides financial assistance to them.
- Hospital personnel, rather than hospitalised patients, were paid higher salaries during the corona lockdown, suggesting that health measures should always be observed, and were paid from her own funds during the corona lockdown to the hospital staff.
Bio-Data of Mrs. Karnati Varalakshmi
Name : Dr. Karnati Varalakshmi
DOB: 03rd of June 1977
Father : Kandipati Keshavalu
Mother: Kandipati Ratnamma
Spouse: Karnati Papiya
Present Designation: Telugu Mahila State General Secretary
Education Qualification: M.B.B.S
Permanent Address: Dachepalle(V), Guntur(D), Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No : 78931 18119
“Being a doctor offers the most complete and constant union of those three qualities which have the greatest charm for pure and active minds – Novelty, Utility, and Charity.”
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర తెలుగు మహిళ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి గా నియమితులైన డా . కర్నాటి వరలక్ష్మి గారికి హృదయపూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేస్తూ టీడీపీ నాయకులంతా కలిసి శాలువాతో సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
తెలుగు వారి యొక్క గొప్పతనాన్ని ప్రపంచానికి చాటిన మహానీయుడు స్వర్గీయ శ్రీ నందమూరి తారక రామరావు గారికి అంజలి ఘటిస్తూ దివ్యస్మృతిని స్పరించుకుంటూన్న రాష్ట్ర తెలుగు మహిళ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి డా . కర్నాటి వరలక్ష్మి గారు.
టీడీపీ పార్టీ యువనాయకులంతా కలిసి వరలక్ష్మి గారు మరియు పాపియా గారికి గజమాలతో ఘన సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
మండల పరిదిలో ఏర్పాటు చేసిన టీడీపీ పార్టీ సమావేశానికి పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి వరలక్ష్మి గారు హాజరు అవ్వడం జరిగింది. ఏర్పాటు చేసిన సమావేశంలో పార్టీ యొక్క గొప్పతనం గురించి వివరించడం జరిగింది.
డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
భారత రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకుని సర్వేపల్లి నియోజకవర్గం గొలగమూడి నందు అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి వారి ఆశయ సాధనలో ప్రతి ఒక్కరూ పని చేయాలని అదేవిధంగా ఓటు అనే ఆయుధాన్ని ప్రతి పేదవాడు నిజాయితీగా వినియోగించుకొని నీతి నిజాయితీ గల నాయకులను గెలిపించుకొని చీకటి బతుకుల్లో వెలుగులు నింపు కోవాలని కోరుతూ నివలుళు అర్పించారు…
గురజాల నియోజిక వర్గ మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే యరపతినేని శ్రీనివాస రావు గారికి పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పూలమాలతో సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
Mrs. Karnati Varalakshmi with Eminent Leaders
టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహిస్తున్న ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి “నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన రాష్ట్ర తెలుగు మహిళ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి డా. కర్నాటి వరలక్ష్మి గారు.
గురజాల నియోజిక వర్గ మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే “యరపతినేని శ్రీనివాస రావు” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.