Dr. Battapithu Venkateswarlu
TDP Leader, RMP Doctor, Macherla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Dr. Battapithu Venkateswarlu is an Indian politician and current TDP Leader from Macherla in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh and is regarded as a well-known RMP Doctor from Guntur.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Venkateswarlu was born on the 01st of July 1979, to the couple Mr. Battapithu Papaiah and Mrs. Battapithu Chinnankamma and was raised in Sunnipeta of Guntur district from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1990, Venkateswarlu earned his Secondary State Board of Education from Project High School, Sunnipeta.
Later he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Sunnipeta and accomplished it in the year 1993.
CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Since his beginnings, he has shown a strong interest in the medical field, with the goal of positively impacting people’s lives via the provision of love and care.
He is now operating as a (Registered Medical Practitioner) RMP Doctor from Macherla village and has been serving the community with appreciation and dedication. He became a role model for the populace by resolving their issues.
Venkateswarlu has been organized Medical Camps to prevent the spread of booming diseases Malaria and Small Pox and to offer appropriate remedies to the people by diagnosing and assisting them in recovering from the problems.
Apart from providing political services, he has also been continuously serving the people beyond his means in terms of medical care and for senior citizens, Physically handicapped he treated them free of cost. From the moment till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
Venkateswarlu organized a Blood donation camp in the area of Macherla and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started by the 3000 Youth Members, with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
He had donated blood to people in need almost 18 times, in an emergency situation.
Venkateswarlu has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people since 20 years, consistently aspiring for the society advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
During his stint in the profession, he has been influenced by Political leaders among them are former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 1992, with a passion for Politics, Venkateswarlu joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also who served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, he joined the Party, he served as the TDP Leader and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
TDP Party Activities-
- Venkateswarlu recommended every impoverished person to utilize the vote truthfully and to elect an honest leader’s ability to become the “lights of the gloom.”
- He has been organized and engaged in the dharnas to bolster the TDP Party.
- Venkateswarlu is an ardent admirer of Macherla MLA Brahma Reddy, and he worked incredibly hard during the elections to ensure Brahma Reddy’s victory.
- He coordinated and joined approximately 1200 TDP leaders during Political Party Organizing Meetings.
- He gradually rose in the position of In Charge in poling Booth during the time of Elections.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Venkateswarlu stated that the unemployed who have no jobs after graduation should be given jobs and accompanied by all the students.
- He mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- Every year on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi & Vijaya Dashami, through the TDP Party he organized a Charity event in the village of Macherla.
- Every year on death anniversary of his mother Mrs. Battapithu Chinnankamma, he donates Food, Vegetables, and essential things to the orphans, senior Citizens and needy people.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venkateswarlu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkateswarlu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Venkateswarlu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals and gave vaccination to nearly about 28members, as well as financial assistance.
For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Venkateswarlu distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
Medicine Really Matured Me As a Person Because, As a Physician, We’re Obviously Dealing With
Life And Death issues… If You Can Handle That, You Can Handle Anything.”
ఇరుముడి కట్టి శబరికి బయల్దేరిన స్వామి ని దర్శించుకున్న డాక్టర్. వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు.
నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
ప్రముఖ నాయకులతో కలిసి అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు..