Doppalapudi Venkata Durga Prasad
Town Vice President, Addanki, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Doppalapudi Venkata Durga Prasad is an Indeed Politician of TDP and current Town Vice President from Addanki in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life & Education :
On the 27th of April 1972, Venkata Durga Prasad was born to the couple Mr.Doppalapudi Hanmantha Rao and Mrs. Doppalapudi Papamma and resided at Addanki in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1986, Venkata Durga Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Addanki Government High School and completed his Intermediate Course in 1988 from Addanki Government Junior College.
Later in the year 1992, he graduated with a degree from KRK Degree College and resided in Addanki, Andhra Pradesh.
From 1992-to 1993, he underwent the Hindi Teacher Training at Gunthakallu.
Early Political Career:
Venkata Durga Prasad has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically.
He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the political Leaders like Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu (NTR) and he is a great fan of him and TDP since 1982 and follows in his footsteps.
In 2000, Venkata Durga Prasad joined the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and he worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Town Vice President for Addanki in 2022, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Party Activities :
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Venkata Durga Prasad was extensively engrossed in many Party activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents as well as other forms of assistance. Venkata Durga Prasad will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
- He has attended numerous meetings and Carried out development activities related to Villages like setting up Street lights and solving water issues by increasing the Purity of water.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.
- During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He bought the Anandayya team and invited Daggupati Radha Krishna Garu and the awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown.
- Durga Prasad distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Venkata Durga Prasad sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
అమరావతి రైతుల మహా పాదయాత్రలో భాగంగా వారికి సంఘీభావం తెలుపుతున్న వెంకట దుర్గ ప్రసాద్ గారు