BC Cell Mandal Secretary, Veerapunayunipalli, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Dollu Ranganayakulu is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and BC Cell Mandal Secretary of Veerapunayunipalli Mandal of Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 11th of December 1994, Ranganayakulu was born to the couple Mr. Dollu Balarangadu and Mrs. Dollu Anjamma in the village of Urutur Village in Verapunayunipalli Mandal of YSR Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Ranganayakulu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Urutur in Kadapa District and completed his Intermediate course from GVMPSR Junior College placed at Veratunayunipalli in Kadapa District in 2012.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ranganayakulu has had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2011, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and he joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
As a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day he stepped into it, Ranganayakulu has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, In 2017, he was appointed as the BC Cell Mandal Secretary of Veerapunayunipalli in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh of YSRCP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Ranganayakulu has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- Ranganayakulu took part in Sharmila’s consolation padayatra, which was held in her honor. The benefits of the welfare medals instituted by Jagan were communicated to the public, and instructions were made accessible to those who benefited from the medal program.
- Ranganayakulu addressed the crowd that the YSRCP Party has brought about the creation of 4 lakh new jobs since it came to power.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Ranganayakulu has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Ranganayakulu primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Ranganayakulu built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ranganayakulu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ranganayakulu assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
BC సెల్ కార్యదర్శి
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లోని కడపలోని వీరపునాయునిపల్లి మండల వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సి పి పార్టీ BC సెల్ కార్యదర్శి డొల్లు రంగనాయకులు గారు