Contested MPTC, Madhupuram, Kanchili, Srikakulam, Ichapuram, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Dokkara Somesh is an Indian Politician and Contested MPTC from Kanchili Mandal of Srikakulam District in Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION–
On the 15th of June 1998, he was born to the couple Mr Dokkra Ramaiah & Mrs Dokkra Mahalaxmi and raised in Madhapuram of Srikakulam District in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2014, Somesh obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Gokannapuram of Andhra Pradesh and completed his ITI Course from Satya College at Vijayanagarm in Andhra Pradesh.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Somesh became a professional by working as a Civil Contractor Since 2018 and continuing his work abilities.
CAREER IN JANASENA –
Since a young age, he has been passionate about politics, and this interest has led him to turn into a politician who expects others to succeed due to his services.
After accomplishing his education, in the year, Somesh commenced his political party by joining the Janasena Party, which Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan founded.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of Janasena, Somesh expressed a keen interest and performed every activity to recognize the respective party.
CONTESTED POSITION –
During the period of elections in 2019, Somesh contested for the position of MPTC of Kanchili from the Janasena Party, but the contested position was defeated.
- Many party development initiatives have been implemented in the village to further the party’s expansion, and he accepts the task entrusted to him by the higher authorities with dignity. He is fully engaged in the resolution of any issues that emerge.
- Somesh actively engages in the Party’s activities and events throughout the year. Throughout the campaign, he disseminated and revealed the greatness of the Party to the general populace.
- The activist takes an active role in every party program held in his zone and instructs them on the significance of the party and its ideology in detail.
- He will work for the party day and night to constantly strengthen the party at the field level and is always fighting with the government over the problems facing the people and working hard for a solution.
- Somesh will always be there for the JSP party workers in case of any mishap, providing them with appropriate assistance and encouragement.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the Janasena Party and encouraged them to join the party by informing them that the Janasena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
- He responds to any grievances the people in the village raise, brings them to the notice of the concerned authorities or ministers and works towards a speedy solution.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the ordinary person.
- Every year, on Janasena party founder Pawan Kalyan’s birthday, all JSP leaders get together to distribute fruits, bread, and milk to the people.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Somesh is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Somesh sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- Somesh honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters and Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lockdown.
Mr. Dokkara Somesh with Janasena Leaders
Born in Madhapuram
from ZP High School, Gokannapuram
from Satya College Vijayanagarm, Andhra Pradesh
Joined in the Janasena
from Janasena, Madhupuram
from Janasena, Madhapuram