Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam Mandal General Secretary, Kannepally , Mancherial, Telangana
Digida Mahesh is an Indian Politician and Mandal General Secretary from Kannepally from Mancherial of Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION–
On the 06th of October,1992, Mahesh was born to Mr Digida Ramulu and Mrs Digida Rajakka and raised in Chintapudi Village of Mancherial District in the Indian state of Telangana.
Mahesh obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Vemanapalli, and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College in Dahegaon.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY-
Mahesh has performed many social and welfare activities for the people. From the moment he began his social life till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in various welfare and development initiatives and public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
In 2019, Mahesh joined the Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam as a Member. For his constant work and dedication, he increased his work ability by receiving the position of Mandal General Secretary of Kannepally from Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam in 2019.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the death of their families and providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Mahesh has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Mahesh primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pension, dispensed White Ration Cards, and Arogya Sree Cards in the village.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Mahesh built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Mahesh sneaked toward helping those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Mahesh assisted people by providing meals to them on following specific preventive measures.
- For the village people’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
HNO: 1-60, Land Mark: Kothawada, Village: Chintapudi (Lingala), Mandal: Kannepally, District: Mancherial, Constituency: Bellampally, State: Telangana, Pincode: 504219
కన్నెపల్లి మండలం చింతపూడి గ్రామంలో ఆదివాసీ కొలవర్ల ఆత్మగౌరవ భీమదేవరా జెండా ఆవిష్కరించి కొబ్బరికాయ కొడుతున్న ఆదివాసీ కొలవార్ సేవాసంఘం మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి దిగిడ మహేష్ గారు.
Born in Chintapudi (Lingala)
From Zilla Parishad High School, Vemanapalli
From Government Junior College, Dahegaon
Joined in the Community
Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam
Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam
Mandal General Secretary
From Telangana Mannevar Kolawar Seva Sangam