Town President, Kadiri, Puttaparthi District, TDP, Andhra Pradesh
Diamond Irfan is an Indian Politician of TDP and Town President of kadiri, Puttaparthi District in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 21st March 1988, Diamond Irfan was born to the Couple of Mr: Shaik Hyder Pasha and Mrs: Munthaz Begum in the village of Kadiri in Puttaparthi District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Diamond Irfan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from National Institution located at Kadiri in the year 2008 and completed his Intermediate from SC University located at Kadiri in the year 2011.
He finished his Graduation from SC University located at Kadiri in the year 2014.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2006, Diamond Irfan Rao began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Diamond Irfan Rao was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In 2021, Diamond Irfan contested as a TDP Councilor but lost.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2022 led to his promotion to the town President of Kadiri from TDP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He has constantly been fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Diamond Irfan Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for developing Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes, and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfill all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- Diamond Irfan, the president of the Kadiri Town Telugu Desam Party, attended the events for the Kuppam Yuvajana Sabha Minority meeting. He participated in the Edhem Karma Program, where he delivered a speech that inspired the audience.
- A cake-cutting ceremony was held at the home of Kandikunta Venkataprasad, the Kadiri constituency’s in-charge, on the occasion of the happy birthdays of Telugu Desam Party National President Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his son Nara Lokesh. Diamond Irfan, the town’s president, served as the master of ceremonies.
- Diamond Irfan, the president of Kadiri Telugu Desam Party Town, has disputed that Pariki Sadhik, the husband of Kadiri Municipality Chairperson, has given your Legislator Siddareddy two crore rupees to buy the chairwoman position or is prepared to take the divine oath.
- Diamond Irfan Rao worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Diamond Irfan Rao takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged to help them financially sustain their families.
- Diamond Irfan Rao is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate and cash assistance.
- Diamond Irfan Rao snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
నందమూరి తారక రామరావు వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా డైమండ్ ఇర్ఫాన్ గారు రక్తదానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది
ఇర్ఫాన్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
దేశం అంటే మతం కాదు దేశం అంటే మానవత్వం ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఇర్ఫాన్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఇర్ఫాన్ గారిని పార్టీ నాయకులు సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
కదిరి పట్టణంలో రోడ్డుపై నిరసన తెలుపుతు ధర్నా చేస్తున్న టీడీపి సిపిఎం నాయకులు.