Dharavathu Ravindra Nayak
ST Cell Constituency Convener, Jaggayyapeta, NTR District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Dharavathu Ravindra Nayak is an Indian Politician of the YSR Congress Party and ST Cell Constituency Convener of Jaggayyapeta in NTR District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 11th of August 1988, Ravindra Nayak was born to the couple Mr Dharavathu Nagi and Mrs Dharavathu Pichamma and raised in Dharmavarapadu Thanda of Jaggayyapeta Mandal of NTR District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2003, Ravindra Nayak obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Apollo High School located at Nandigama and completed his Intermediate course from Viswabarathi Junior College at Jaggayyapeta in 2005.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Viswa Barathi Degree College at Jaggayyapeta in NTR District in 2008
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In 2005, Ravindra Nayak began his political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party(INC Party). He intends to provide all services to the people while aiming to become the Party’s Leader.
He showed his leadership abilities by serving as an INC Party Activist and actively engaging for the benefit of humanity. As an INC member, Ravindra Nayak has displayed significant interest in the party’s recognition and has participated in every action to that end.
His ideological commitment and earnest effort gained him the position of Youth Congress Mandal General Secretary of Jaggayyapeta from the INC Party in 2005, and he has been unceasingly representing the people, considering their welfare, and receiving widespread public appreciation.
Ravindra Nayak sustains his trustworthiness and service by concentrating on the immediate wellbeing of the people and initiatives that would help the Party expand.
Ravindra Nayak was appointed as the Youth Congress Mandal President of Jaggayyapeta in 2008 to encourage the focus on the need for effective expansion in people by doing his part to resolve the sufferings faced by the people after obtaining control and carrying out all activities as his dedication to the welfare of the people and by fully complying with a code of conduct.
Ravindra Nayak’s perseverance, dedication, and service earned him the position of ST Cell Mandal President of Jaggayyapeta from INC Party in 2010, and he has been in the role which was delegated and has rendered services to many through his warm-hearted core by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him, winning the people’s respect and appreciation.
After the death of our Former Prime Minister Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, Ravindra Nayak switched to Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), which was founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy, current Chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh with the inspiration of Jaggayyapeta MLA Samineni Udaya Bhanu, to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
For his work and humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Ravindra Nayak was elected by the people as an MPTC of Jaggayyapeta from YSRCP in 2012 and re-elected as an MPTC for the Jaggayyapeta in 2017 with a majority of 42 votes by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Ravindra Nayak’s constant attention and sheer diligence to service in 2018 as an ST Cell Constituency Convener of the YSR Congress Party has served prudently for the benefit of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently desiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to the community and for the rightness of the people.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
He had a solid ambition to engage in public service early. Vinod Kumar has served in the service since he was a child. While pursuing his education, he has participated in several service initiatives.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out his commitments, obligations, and powers. As a result, in 2003, he was involved in the establishment of the Nayak Youth Seva Sangh and has been represented as the Founder of the community. He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
To better assist the people of NTR District, Andhra Pradesh, he accepted the position of LHPS District President of Krishna in 2015 and continues his social service to the people.
His everlasting dedication and hard work gained him the role of District Convener of Lambadi Hakkula Porata Samithi of Krishna District in 2018 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and serve with the assigned position.
He has been leveraging all of his capabilities for the people and pursuing his satisfying life of public welfare from the time he was handed the positions, briefly outlining and abiding by the rules and regulations for the improvement of the party and the interest of the people.
Party and Community Activities:
- With the consent of Jaggayyapeta MLA Samineni Udaya Bhanu, the schools that were exclusively confined to the fifth standard were expanded to the eighth.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra(Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme. He was actively involved and played a vital role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
- He played the leading role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Ravindra Nayak conveyed to the people the party’s greatness and the symbol and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Ravindra Nayak was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to make multiple schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to benefit.
- He offered moral support to the people and found employment for unemployed graduates after finishing their education.
- Ravindra Nayak is opposed to the state government repealing new agricultural legislation and other favourable features that would help farmers survive in the contemporary world.
- During his reign, he was rewarded for his untiring efforts to alleviate the suffering of farmers by getting a considerable payment in exchange for the commodities produced by the farmer.
- Ravindra Nayak has engaged in a range of community activities in the village, including delivering mineral water to the villagers and supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children.
- Several service activities were planned during the occasion, such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children.
- Apart from offering humanitarian assistance to flood victims, he expanded his core of service to compensate those who were harmed during the rainy season.
- An Orphanage for Orphans, an Old Age Home for the Elderly, and a Goshala for Cows are all directed by him and tend after their needs daily.
- He fights for the interests of the people and their welfare, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- Ravindra Nayak crept towards assisting persons impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers while adhering to the processes in place.
- He assisted the poor by offering masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary support.
- An awareness presentation was conducted to raise awareness about social distance and the need to implement preventative measures to prevent the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, a sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed throughout the hamlet to guarantee that the people experienced no negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was created in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need to get free corona immunisation.
- A door-to-door survey was conducted during the pandemic to promote awareness about the virus and offer measures to be taken.
KSR Nagar, Post Office: Jaggayyapeta, Village: Dharmavarapadu Thanda, Mandal&Constituency: Jaggayyapeta, District: NTR District, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 521457.
Mobile: 81868 44504, 75698 64162
శ్రీ సంత్ సేవాలాల్ మహారాజ్ 283 వ జయంతి
బంజారాల గురువు “శ్రీ సంత్ సేవాలాల్ మహారాజ్”వారి 283 వ జయంతిని ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండా గ్రామమునందు వేంచేసియున్న “శ్రీ తుల్జా భవాని”అమ్మవారి ఆలయ ప్రాంగణంలో గ్రామ పెద్దల సమక్షంలో సేవాలాల్ మహారాజ్ వారికి హవిస్సులు(భోగ్ భండార్) కార్యక్రమమును ఘనంగా జరుపు కొనుటమైనది.
జగ్గయ్యపేట పట్టణంలోని వారి స్వగృహంలో జరిగిన కార్యక్రమంలో జగ్గయ్యపేట మండలంలోని ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండాకు చెందిన తేజావతు శివకుమారి కు ముఖ్యమంత్రి సహయనిధి ద్వారా మంజూరైన 20’000/-రూపాయల చెక్కులను ప్రభుత్వ విప్, సామినేని ఉదయభాను గారు అందజేశారు.
మినీ కళ్యాణ మండపం నిర్మాణం
నూతనంగా నిర్మిస్తున్న మినీ కళ్యాణ మండపం నిర్మాణంలో పాల్గొన్న దారావత్ రవీంద్ర నాయక్ గారు.
గ్రంథాలయ నూతన భవనం ప్రారంభోత్సవం.
జగ్గయ్యపేట మండలంలోని ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండా గ్రామంలో నూతనంగా నిర్మించిన గ్రామ పంచాయతీ కార్యాలయ అదనపు గదులు మరియు గ్రంథాలయ నూతన భవనాన్ని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వ విప్, జగ్గయ్యపేట శాసనసభ్యులు సామినేని ఉదయభాను గారు ప్రారంభించారు.
వైఎస్ఆర్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ యువజన నాయకులు భూక్యా సురేష్ నాయక్, నరసింహ నాయక్ లను ప్రభుత్వ విప్ సామినేని ఉదయభాను గారు శాలువతో ఘనంగా సన్మానించారు. గ్రామ వైఎస్ఆర్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకుల ఆధ్వర్యంలో ప్రభుత్వ విప్ సామినేని ఉదయభాను గారు, కృష్ణాజిల్లా సహకార కేంద్ర బ్యాంకు చైర్మన్ తన్నీరు నాగేశ్వరరావు గారిని మెమెంటో, శాలువతో ఘనంగా సన్మానించారు.
డి డి అందజేత
ముఖ్యమంత్రి సహాయనిధికి ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండా “నాయక్ యూత్ సేవా సంఘ్”ద్వారా తీసిన ₹10,000/- డిడి ని జగ్గయ్యపేట శాసనసభ్యులు & ప్రభుత్వ విప్ శ్రీ సామినేని ఉదయభాను గారికి అందజేస్తున్న సభ్యులు.
జగ్గయ్యపేట నియౌజకవర్గం లోని జయంతిపురం గ్రామంలో హతీరాం గ్రంధాలయం 4 వ వార్షికోత్సవ వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
విజయవాడ లో జగ్గయ్యపేట కు ప్యాసెంజర్ రైల్ సౌకర్యం ఏర్పాటు చేయాలని కోరుతూ పార్లమెంటు సభ్యుల బృందానికి వినతి పత్రం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
పేరెంట్స్ మేనేజ్మెంట్ కమిటీ
జగ్గయ్యపేట మండలం,ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండా గ్రామంలోని మండల పరిషత్ ప్రాథమికోన్నత పాఠశాల నందు జరిగిన ‘పేరెంట్స్ మేనేజ్మెంట్ కమిటీ’ ఎన్నికలలో 21 మంది సభ్యులు కలిసి వైస్సార్సీపీ సానుభూతిపరులైన భూక్యా ఉషాను చైర్ పర్సన్ గా,వైస్ ఛైర్మెన్ గా కంబాల ఏకాశీను ఏకగ్రీవంగా ఎన్నుకున్నారు.
గుర్తింపు కార్డులు అందజేత
స్వాతంతర్య దినోత్సవం సంధర్బంగా “జాతీయ జండా వందనం” అనంతరం మా ధర్మవరప్పాడు తండా గ్రామ నాయకుల చేతుల మీదుగా వాలెంటీర్లకు గుర్తింపు కార్డులు ఇవ్వడం జరిగినది.
On the Occasion of Meeting
జగ్గయ్యపేట నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యులు “శ్రీ సామినేని ఉదయభాను” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Dharmavarapadu Thanda
of NTR District, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Apollo High School, Nandigama
of Nayak Youth Seva Sangh
from Viswa Bharathi Junior College, Jaggayyapeta
Joined in INC Party
Youth Congress Mandal General Secretary
of Jaggayyapeta, INC
from Viswa Bharathi Degree College, Jaggayyapeta
Youth Congress Mandal President
of Jaggayyapeta, INC
Mandal ST Cell President
of Jaggayyapeta, INC
Joined in YSRCP
of Jaggayyapeta, YSRCP
ST Cell Constituency Convener
of Jaggayyapeta, YSRCP