Dharavath Nagendra Naik
Village President, Bojjagudem Thanda, Ananthagiri, Kodad, Suryapet, Telangana, BJP
Nagendra Naik is an Indian Politician of BJP and current Village President of Bojjagudem Thanda in Ananthagiri of Telangana state.
Early Life and Education:
Nagendra Naik was born on 21st Febrauary 1990, to the couple Saaji and Laalu Naik in Bojjagudem Thanda.
In 2005, Nagendra Naik obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Om Shanthinikethan, located at Hujurnagar.
In 2008, he completed his Intermediate in MS Junior College, Kodad and graduated with a Degree distinct from CVR Degree College, Kodad.
A career in Politics:
Nagendra Naik had a sense of social service from his childhood so he wanted to render the services by joining the politics.
He started his Political Journey with Indian National Congress (INC) in the year 2018 He worked as an Active Member of the party by taking part in Party Welfare Programs.
Then he changed the party and entered the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2020 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Village President and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Village developmental activities:
- He has done many developmental activities in the village like spraying the anti-mosquito spray on the roads.
- He will be at the forefront to help the people who are in need and he gives about rupees 5000 to the dead in the village.
- He fights for the government funds for the people with the help of the party people.
Social Developmental Activities:
- Nagendra Naik as a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He helps the poor people who are in need by sponsoring the water in their Marriage Functions.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
Nagendra Naik ’s effort during the Pandemic :
- Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis.
- As a responsible leader Nagendra Naik gave his contribution even during the covid time.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed Vegetables, Rice, and Fruits to the needy and also contributed to them financially.
- He Provided 25kg rice bags for about 200 houses and also provided food to Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
- He Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- Nagendra Naik put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave. He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.