MPTC, Mandal President of Kurma Community, Mudhole, Telangana, BJP
Devoji Bhumesh is currently working as the MPTC of Mudhole Mandal from the BJP.
He was born in Mudhole, on 22 June 1989. His parents were Saianna & Gangabhai.
He received his early education at ZP High School in 2004 from Mudhole and He attended college at Govt. Junior College in the year 2007.
Later in 2012, He Completed a Degree from Dr. Gopal Rao Patel at Bainsa.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Shortly after completion of his studies, In 2013, he entered politics through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been actively participating in every program related to the political party.
He was appointed as the Mandal General Secretary of Mudhole in 2015 and carried out his duties and responsibilities up to the year 2019.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service, in 2017, Bhumesh was Designated for dual positions as the Mandal President of Kurma Community and was a Society Director of Gorrela Mekala Sahakara Sangam, Mudhole.
since then he has been serving with these positions by monitoring all his duties and responsibilities and for the well-being of man.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2019 by being designated as the Mandal President of Mudhole from BJP and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
For his perseverance, Hardwork, and service, He was elected as the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency (MPTC) of Mudhole in the year 2019.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp 3 times and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Bhumesh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Bhumesh assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- he conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and he noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Bhumesh fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Bhumesh swears that the strength of the Janasena Party is all about the Party activists and in every moment we will take over all the responsibilities of the party activist
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Social Media Party for the government.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Bhumesh mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
also provided better infrastructures like Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights in schools.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute of time. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He served as a Social Activist. He served under the BJP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Bhumesh came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Bhumesh also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
We must all build national unity, build all revolutionary forces, into one powerful wave to sweep away our main enemy, political imperialism and economic imperialism.
ధర్నా లో భాగంగా
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామంలోని నివాసులకి నిత్యావసరాలను పంపిణీ చేయటం జరిగింది
బారి వర్షం పడి గ్రామంలో పొలాలు మొత్తం నాశనం అవ్వడంతో రైతులు కన్నీరుమున్నీరు అవ్వడంతో, బీజేపీ వాలు రైతులకు ప్రధానమంత్రి ఇచ్చిన్న హామీ పథకం రైతులకు అందజేయాలని MP గారికి వినతి పత్రం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
శ్రీ రామనవమి సందర్బంగా
శ్రీ రామనవమి సందర్బంగా చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసీ ఆశీర్వాదాలు తీసుకుంతున్న భూమేష్ గారు..
బీజేపీ యొక్క గణ విజయాన్ని గూర్చి మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న మన భూమేష్ గారు.
మహాత్మా జ్యోతి బాపులే గారి 195 జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలనువేసి స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
రైతుల యొక్క పంట నష్టానికి అధికారుల నుండి ధృవీకరణ కి వచ్చిన సంధర్బము