Constituency Co-ordination Committee Member, Ramagudem, Telangana, TRS.
Devi Laxminarasaiah is an Indian Politician and Social Activist of the TRS and Constituency Co-ordination Committee Member of Ramagindam in Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 31st July 1969, Devi Laxminarasaiah was born to the couple Mr. Devi Mallaiah and Mrs. Devi Mallamma and raised in Godavarikhani of Ramagundam in Peddapalli in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1987, Devi Laxminarasaiah Completed his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishat High School at Basanthnagar. And he completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College at Peddapalli.
He Acquired his Graduation from Kakatiya University in Warangal in Telangana. He obtained his Post Graduation from Kakatiya University in Warangal in Telangana.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Devi Laxminarasaiah started his career by working as a Police Constable, ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
Having had a great conviction of service from childhood, Laxminarasaiah desires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment. Having been inspired by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), Laxminarasaiah joined the party in 2012, eventually rising to become its Active Member in 2012.
Laxminarasaiah was promoted as the Mandal General Secretary of Kamanpur in Peddapalli in Telangana from TRS in 2013 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the prestigious position of Constituency Co-ordination Committee Member of Ramagundam in Telangana from TRS in order to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
AS A TELANGANA ACTIVIST:
Laxminarasaiah resigned from his Police Constable job and enter into politics as a Telangana Activist in 2012, he participated part in a number of social programs and rallies, including the Million March, bike rallies, and dharnas, in an attempt to create Telangana as a separate state from Andhra Pradesh in India.
Laxminarasaiah was designated as the Mandal TSJAC Spokesperson of Ramagundam in the year 2015.
He organized and conducted a program by naming as “Thegisthene Telangana” program for a one-year period as a part of the Telangana Movement.
He was active in the political movement known as the Telangana Agitation, which sought to establish Telangana as an independent state. The people of that region have been on an indefinite hunger strike because they want the Telangana safeguards put into place. This is a watershed moment for the Telangana movement.
Career in Social Service:
Being worked hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously he joined the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Organization in 2005. And working as a Member to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
In addition, He does his duties to the community by helping as many people as he can serve. His ongoing service dedication and true attention gained him the position of Karimnagar District President of Junior Chamber International in 2007.
In 2008, he was appointed as the Zone Management Director of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka of the Junior Chamber International. By completing the responsibilities entrusted to him and gaining the people’s approval, he has helped a large number of people with his kind-heartedness.
Since 2010, He was Serving as the Senior Association Member and Advisor to Junior Chamber International Organization.
Family Participation in the Politics:
Mr. Laxminarasaiah wife’s Devi Sravanthi joined politics after being inspired by Laxminarasaiahpolitical activism. She has been following in her husband’s ways and providing altruistic services to the public since she first engaged in politics.
For her determination, She was contested and Elected for the honorable position of MPTC for Kannala in Karimnagar in Telangana from TRS to discharge her duties along with Mr. Laxminarasaiah from 2014 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed by the party.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is wholly involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Laxminarasaiah will be at the forefront of the problem. Laxminarasaiah is not limited to his services to the town but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- In the anadasharamam, Laxminarasaiah’s family traditionally donated food in honor of his and his family member’s birthdays and anniversaries.
- Laxminarasaiah conducted a Blood Donation Camp in the region of Ramagundam and donated blood to the extreme people.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Laxminarasaiah distributes books, chairs, plates, and bags to government school children in their region.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and installing CC Cams in the village.
- Laxminarasaiaah sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt conservative measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Devi Laxminarasaiah assisted people by providing meals to them on following specific preventive measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Awards and Recognition:
Because of the 46 blood donation camps, he’s organized in their district, DSP Mahesh presented Laxminarasaiah with the ” RakthaData PranaData ” award in 2010.
Flat.No: 178, Landmark: Near busstop, Village: Godavarikhani, Mandal: Ramagundam, District: Peddapalli, Constituency: Ramagundam, State: Telangana, Pincode: 505209.
Mobile: 73861 24444, 98858 80111
Biodata of Mr. Devi Laxminarasaiah
Name: Devi Laxminarasaiah
DOB: 31st July 1969
Father: Mr. Devi Mallaiah
Mother: Mrs. Devi Mallamma
Education Qualification: Post Graduation
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: Constituency Co-ordination Committee Member
Permanent Address: Godavarikhani, Ramagudem, Peddapalli, Telangana
Contact No: 73861 24444, 98858 80111
“Social Service is the only final destination in everyone’s life, and we just need to find a way to achieve it…”
ప్రమాద బాధితుడికి పరామర్శ...
రోడ్డు ప్రమాదంలో తలకు బలమైన గాయాలై గోదావరిఖని ప్రభుత్వ దవాఖానలో చికిత్స పొందుతున్న ఆర్ ఎఫ్ సి ఎల్ కంపెనీ కార్మికుడు దెబ్బేట మల్లేష్ ను జె సి ఐ స్వచ్చంద సంస్థ మాజీ అధ్యక్షులు దేవి లక్ష్మి నర్సయ్య పరామర్శించారు. రామగుండం కార్పొరేషన్ పరిధిలోని ఎఫ్సీఐ గేటుకు చెందిన మల్లేష్ మంగళవారం నాడు ప్రమాదవశాత్తు రోడ్డు ప్రమాదంలో తీవ్రంగా గాయపడ్డాడు. ఈ మేరకు గోదావరిఖని ప్రభుత్వ దవాఖానలో చికిత్స పొందుతున్న విషయం తెలుసుకొని బుధవారం నాడు ఆయనను పరామర్శించి పండ్లు పంపిణీ చేశారు. ఆస్పత్రిలోని నర్సింగ్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ సూపరింటెండెంట్ ను కలిసి మెరుగైన చికిత్స అందించాలని కోరారు. మల్లేష్ పూర్తిగా కోలుకునేంత వరకు అండగా ఉంటామని బాధితుడి కుటుంబ సభ్యులకు భరోసా ఇచ్చారు.
స్వచ్ఛంద సేవా కార్యక్రమాలు
దేవి లక్ష్మీ నరసయ్య తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో తన ఉద్యోగాన్ని వదులుకొని పోరాటం చేసిన గొప్ప వ్యక్తి అని తెలంగాణ విద్యార్థుల ఆత్మ బలిదానాలు ఆంధ్ర పాలకుల పెత్తనం సహించలేక తెలంగాణ ఇక రాదేమోనని తాను కూడా తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో ఉండాలని ముందుకు వచ్చి చాలా విలువైన ఉద్యోగాన్ని త్యాగం చేసిన గొప్ప వ్యక్తి అని ముఖ్యమంత్రి కేసీఆర్ గారు సహాయం చేస్తున్న మీరు టీవీ లక్ష్మీనరసికు కరుణించి మళ్లీ ఉద్యోగం కూడా ఇస్తే ప్రజల్లో మంచి పేరు ఉంటుందని ఈ సందర్భంగా పలు స్వచ్ఛంద సేవా కార్యక్రమాలు చేస్తున్న జిల్లా మహిళా నాయకురాలు సరోజ గారు కోరడం జరిగింది.
ఆరోగ్య కిట్స్ పంపిణి
కన్నాల ఊరిలో ZPHS స్కూల్ లో కెసిఆర్ ఆరోగ్య కిట్స్ పంపిణి చేసిన లక్ష్మినరసయ్య గారు.
కన్నాల/బసంతనగర్ మండలం కోసం మన మంథిని ఎం ఎల్ ఎ పుట్ట మధుకర్ గారికి వినతిపత్రం అందజేసిన లక్ష్మినరసయ్య గారు.
టి ఎస్ ఆర్ టి సి చైర్మన్ శ్రీ సోమారపు సత్యనారాయణగారిని జన్మదిన శుభకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసిన దేవి లక్ష్మినరసయ్య.
ప్రశంస పత్రం అందజేత
రాణాపూర్లో టి ఆర్ ఎస్ పార్టీలోకి చేరిక చేసిన దేవి లక్ష్మినరసయ్య.
టీఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ కమాన్పూర్ మండల యువజన ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి శేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారిని అభినందించిన దేవి లక్ష్మినరసయ్య గారు.
Devi Laxminarasaiah with Prominent Leaders
“ జి వివేకానంద్ ” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన దేవి లక్ష్మినరసయ్య.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే “ పుట్ట మధుకర్ ” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
టెక్ మహీంద్రా సిఇఓ ” ఎ ఎస్ మూర్తి ” గారిని మార్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Junior Chamber International Events
News Paper Clippings
Born in Godavarikhani
Studied SSC Standard
from ZPHS, Basanthnagar.
from Government Junior College, Peddapalli.
from Kakatiya University, Warangal.
Obtained Post Graduation
from Kakatiya University, Warangal.
Joined in Junior Chamber International Organisation
of Karimnagar, JCI.
Zone Management Director
of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, JCI.
Senior Association Member
Joined in TSJAC
Joined in TRS
Mandal General Secretary
of Kamanpur, Peddapalli, Telangana, TRS.
of Kamanpur, Peddapalli, Telangana, TSJAC.
Constituency Co-ordination Committee Member
of Ramagundam, Peddapalli, Telangana, TRS.