Davvesi Mohammad Ayub
District Vice-President of Minority Cell, Ayyalur, Nandyal, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Davvesi Mohammad Ayub is the District Vice-President of Minority Cell from TDP.
He was born on 05-09-1970 to Davvesi Ismail&Fathima in Ayyalur Village, Nandyal Mandal of Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh.
Ayub completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School in 1986. He completed his intermediate from Nagarjuna Junior College in 1988. Ayub’s father Ismail is the Sarpanch of Ayyalur Village.
In 1989, Ayub started his political career by entering into Telugu Desam Party(TDP). From 1997-1999, he served as a Chairperson of S.M.C School. In 2000, Ayub was elected as a Mandal leader of Nandyal and also a Village Secretary of Ayyalur from TDP.
From 2014-2015, Ayub served as a Secretary of the District Minority Cell for Kurnool. In 2019, He elected as a District Vice-President of Minority Cell. Ayub has 31 years of work experience in politics and he is the senior-most leader of TDP.
Since 2019, he has been serving as a District Vice-President of Minority Cell, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh from TDP.
- Ayub has performed many development activities, welfare activities, and Social activities for the people.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System and Solving of water Problems.
- Ayub distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Ayub assisted the death-affected family by donating a certain amount of money and helped poor families financially to get married for their children.
- Ayub played an important role and actively participated in the Samaikyandra movement.
- He donated a huge amount for the construction of the school building in his village.
- Ayub fought for the discounted price of the crop to farmers.
- Home deeds were distributed to eligible families on behalf of the government.
- He made many poor people in his village by allowing Chandranna Bheema and provided financial support to the unorganized workers in case of misery and hardships.
- Ayub demanded the government to reduce their rates as petrol and diesel rates are skyrocketing.
Services in Covid-19 Pandemic
- During the pandemic Period, Ayub distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets and rugs to them
- Ayub distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
- Ayub also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to avoid the virus Corona.
- The village was completely sprayed with Sodium hypochlorite Solution.
Village: Ayyalur, Mandal: Nandyal, Dist: Kurnool, Constituency: Kurnool, State: Andhra Pradesh.
Mobile: 9949216308, 7569251847
శ్రీ NMD ఫరూక్ కౌన్సిల్ చైర్మన్ గారిని దువ్వేసి మొహమ్మద్ అయూబ్ గారు మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా జరిగింది..
ధర్మ పోరాట దీక్ష
మన గౌరవనీయులైన ముఖ్య మంత్రి నార చంద్ర బాబు నాయుడు గారి ధర్మ పోరాట దీక్షకు మద్దతు పలుకుతూ సమావేశం లో మాట్లాడుతున్నా సందర్భములోనిది…..
Born in Ayyalur Village
of Nandyal, Kurnool
Completed SSC Standard
from ZP High School.
from Nagarjuna Junior College
Joined in the TDP
of S.M.C School
of Nandyal, Kurnool
of Ayyalur, TDP
Secretary of District Minority Cell
of Kurnool, TDP
District Vice-President of Minority Cell
of Kurnool, TDP