Social Activist, Sajjapuram, Santhamaguluru, Prakasam, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh.
Dasari Yesubabu is an Indian Social Activist of Sajjapuram Village, Santhamaguluru Mandal, Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
Dasari Yesubabu was born on May 15, 1989, to the couple Mr.Dasari Rosaiah and Mrs.Dasari Aasirwadam, who lived in the hamlet of Sajjapuram, Santhamaguluru Mandal, Prakasam District, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Yesubabu graduated from ZPHS in Valaparla with a Secondary Board of Education in 2002 and from ABM Junior College in Ongole with an Intermediate Board of Education in 2004.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from ABM Degree College in 2007 and his master’s degree from ANU in 2009.
In 2010, he received his B.ed from Priyanka College of Education.
Since he was a student, he had a great desire to serve in the public sector, therefore he became a police constable and provided his services.
Early Social Life Career:
Since childhood, he had a great ambition to serve the people. While completing his degree, he also took part in several voluntary projects.
Yesubabu Guddet believes that everyone should react to social work that makes them feel patriotic, and that everyone should try to influence people around them by emphasizing their responsibility to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development activities, as well as public awareness campaigns, for the benefit of society’s residents since 2010.
- Dasari Yesubabu continues to fight in all facets of his life for the removal of caste and religious inequalities in society, as well as for human equality.
- He helped the community’s elderly and poor by providing them with basic needs like Blankets and Sarees, as well as supporting them during times of financial distress.
- He played a key part in ensuring that impoverished people’s assistance programs were in place and that they could continue to operate.
- Dasari Yesubabu is battling the government to provide acceptable employment for the unemployed, who are worried about finding work even after graduating from college or university.
- Dasari Yesubabu provided financial assistance as well as other forms of assistance to the village’s needy citizens and would be available to them throughout their difficult times.
- Dasari Yesubabu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
చీరల పంపిణీలో భాగంగా ..
గ్రామాల్లో నివసిస్తున్న తెలంగాణ ఆడపడుచులకు చీరలను అందచేయడం జరిగింది..
సన్మానం లో భాగంగా ..
ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో దాసరి యేసుబాబు గారికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .