Dasari Veera Babu
Village President, Dorakunta, Kodad, Suryapet, Telangana, TRS
Dasari Veera Babu is the Village President of Dorakunta, Kodad Mandal from the TRS party. He was born on 14th June 1986 to the couple Lingaswamy and Aadilaxmi in Dorakunta.
In 2000, Veera Babu completed his schooling at Vishwa Bharathi high school, Kodad. He received Intermediate from SV junior college, Kodad.
Apart from his Political Career Veera Babu was also successful in his life as a Businessman. He has Star Power Agency Loans Business.
A career in Politics:
In 2008, Veera Babu started his Political Journey with the TRS Vidyarthi Vibhagam.
Veera Babu served as Village President twice from Dorakunta village and made him always available for the people of Dorakunta to solve their needs irrespective of time. Many welfare activities were implemented in his regime. In 2018, he contested as MPTC but unfortunately, he lost with a 27 majority difference.
The Telangana Movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February-2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Veera Babu played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao he took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of Telangana Movement. He fought at the Telangana Border.
Veera Babu, who has been in politics for more than 10 years and has been a staunch supporter of the people, was appointed as Village President of Dorakunta from the TRS party in the belief that he will continue his services. MLA Kollam Mallaiah Yadav supported Veera Babu in his presidential victory.
Veera Babu is a Dedicated Follower of Kodad MLA Bollam Mallaiah Yadav he has a close relationship with him. He constantly fought over farmers, students issues. Veera Babu has demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices. TRS activists protest against the RTC hike.
He has worked on behalf of the Chinta Kavitha Reddy Trust.
- Kodad Legislator Bollam Mallya Yadav hands over CM checks to Ravini Bhaskar and Moluguri Brahman of Dorakunta village by party Village President Dasari Veerababu.
- Kodad MP Chinta Kavitha Radha Reddy and village branch president Dasari Veerababu conducted blood donation camps on the birthday of Kodad legislator Bollam Mallya Yadav.
- Village President Veerababu Garu and TRS activists hoisted the TRS party flag on the occasion of Telangana State Formation day.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Veera Babu has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Veera Babu conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Veera Babu handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Veera Babu is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Veera Babu rendered his service to the Dorakunta people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Veera Babu put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
సహాయనిధి చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
పార్టీ గ్రామ శాఖ అధ్యక్షుడు దాసరి వీరబాబు యాదవ్ ద్వారాకుంట గ్రామానికి చెందిన రావూరి భాస్కర్ మరియు మోలుగురి బ్రహ్మం కి కోదాడ శాసనసభ్యులు బొల్లం మల్లయ్య యాదవ్ చేతులమీదుగా సీఎం సహాయనిధి చెక్కులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది
కోదాడ శాసనసభ్యులు బొల్లం మల్లయ్య యాదవ్ గారి పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా కోదాడ ఎంపీపీ చింత కవిత రాధ రెడ్డి, గ్రామ శాఖ అధ్యక్షుడు దాసరి వీరబాబు యాదవ్ గార్ల ఆధ్వర్యంలో గ్రామ యువకులు రక్త దానం చేయడం జరిగింది
రాష్ట్ర అవతరణ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర అవతరణ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా పార్టీ జెండా ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలు జరుపుకున్న గ్రామ శాఖ అధ్యక్షుడు వీరబాబు గారు మరియు TRS కార్యకర్తలు