MPTC, Karvetinagaram, Annur Panchayat, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Dasari Ponnuswamy is an Indian Politician of the YSR Congress Party and MPTC of Annur Panchayat in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of July 1979, Ponnuswamy was born to the couple Mr Dasari Ramaswamy and Mrs Dasari Laxmamma and raised in Padirikuppam Village of Karvetinagaram Mandal in Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1994, Ponnuswamy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Padirikuppam and completed his Intermediate course of Diploma from GMR Polytechnic College at Madanapally in 1996.
He attained his Graduation of B.tech from Vaishnavi Institute and technology at Tirupati in 2000.
Soon after finishing his studies, Ponnuswamy became a professional in the Construction of Buildings and Roads as a Managing Director of ASN Infrastructures at his native place.
A CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ponnuswamy has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) and the Present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and joined the YSRCP party in 2015 and served as a Leader of the Party.
As a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
Since the day he stepped into it, Ponnuswamy has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, In 2019, he was elected as the MPTC of Annur Panchayat in Chittoor District from YSRCP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance; for his work, his portrait was anointed in honour of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Ponnuswamy has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Ponnuswamy fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Ponnuswamy has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Ponnuswamy primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Ponnuswamy built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ponnuswamy sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitisers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ponnuswamy assisted people by providing meals to them on following specific preventive measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Bio-Data of Mr. Dasari Ponnuswamy
Name: Mr. Dasari Ponnuswamy
DOB: 15th of July 1979
Father: Mr Dasari Ramaswamy
Mother: Mrs Dasari Laxmamma
Present Designation: Annur Panchayat MPTC
Education Qualification: Graduation
Profession: Businessmen and Politician
Permanent Address: Padirikuppam, Annur, Karvetinagaram, Chittoor, AP, 517582
Contact No: 83747 33797
“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
75 వ స్వాతంత్ర్య మహిస్తావా వేడుకలలో భాగంగా చిన్నారులతో కలిసి గ్రామంలో పొన్నుస్వామి గారు ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ప్రభుత్వ ఉన్నత పాఠశాల పరిధిలో చిన్నారుల మధ్య స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకల.
చిన్నారులకు బహుమతులను ప్రదానం చేస్తున్న నాయకులు.
నాయకులని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకొని వారు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు ప్రతిరూపంగా కృతజ్ఞత భావంగా సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.