Mandal Treasurer, Gudibanda, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Dasari Manjunath is an Indian Politician and Gudibanda Mandal Treasurer from the political party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 12th of June 1981, Manjunath was born to the couple Mr. Sanjivadas and Mrs. Annapurnnamma in the Village of Veerajanapalli.
In the year 2003, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2004, He was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress (INC) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
He expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
As a Congress Indiramma Committee Member, he demonstrated his loyalty to the People by continuously working for their well-being, and striving hard for their benefit in 2004.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Gudibanda Mandal Treasurer by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnering great respect from the populace from 2014.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food item packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
264, Veerajanapalli, Gudibanda, Anantapur, Madakasira, Andhra Pradesh, 515286
Born in Veerajanapalli
from ZP High School