Dasari Jeevan Kumar
Mandal Booth Convenor, SR Puram, Chittoor, Gangadhara Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Dasari Jeevan Kumar is an Indeed Politician and current Mandal Booth Convenor of TDP from SR Puram of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Jeevan Kumar was born on the 18th of June 1992, in Kothapalli Mitta village of SR Puram Mandal from the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Dasari Rajendraiah and Mrs. Dasari Krishnamma.
In the year 2007, Jeevan Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Kothapalli Mitta in Andhra Pradesh and completed his intermediate course from Sri Venkateshwara Junior College at Kothapalli Mitta in 2008.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL LIFE-
Basically, Jeevan Kumar hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 2009, Jeevan Kumar commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Jeevan Kumar was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 2021, As a Mandal Booth Convenor from SR Puram, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, and college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Protests & Rallies for the recognition of the Congress Party-
He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the TDP Party.
He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP party.
He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Jeevan Kumar provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Jeevan Kumar has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Jeevan Kumar came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.