Dasa Ranga Swamy PDSU
Anantapur PDSU District President, Pathikonda, Andhra Pradesh
Dasa Ranga Swamy is an Indian Politician and current Anantapur PDSU District President from Anantapur in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 05th of June 2000, in Kurnool Village of Maddikera Mandal in the District of Kurnool, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Mr. Dasa Ramaiah & Mrs. Hymavathi.
In the year 2015, he earned his Secondary Board of Education from KVR ZP High School resided at Maddikera. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Guntakal. At present, he acquired a bachelor’s degree and continuing from SSGS Degree College placed at Guntakal.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
During his tenure in education, he volunteered in the All India Students Federation (AISF) in the year 2016 since he strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society.
After fulfilling his responsibilities as a Volunteer in 2017, he upgraded his admirable position as Town President from AISF to stay face to face with the people to solve problems.
After governing the people through difficult times, his designation has been relocated to Division President in 2018, and began working for the welfare of people and discharging his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party till 2019.
He garnered the people’s affection and in 2019 he extended services by expanding his responsibilities as the District Executive Member for Kurnool to care about the difficulties that arose in the society.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to till the year 2020.
Despite handing over responsibilities, Ranga Swamy joined the Progressive Democratic Students Union (PDSU) in the year 2020 and has been striving for the welfare of the students.
He has been held in the prestigious position of Division General Secretary from Guntakal for the previous three months. As being a part of PDSU, Ranga Swamy expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He worked in the assigned positions by discharging his duties with a code of conduct. After performing his roles in the respective designation he upgraded his position as a PDSU District President from Anantapur in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
From the beginning of his political career to the present, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, persistent efforts had been done for the party’s and society’s development, and has offered desperate services through the positions he has held.
He held Numerous Dharnas against the Central Government-
- Demanding the Andhra Pradesh government to fill the vacant posts and release a new job calendar, unemployed youth, and activists of various student unions had been staged a protest dharna in Vijayawada.
- Ranga Swamy staged a dharna demanding that the state board should cancel the examination amidst the worsening COVID-19 situation in INDIA.
- He campaigned for the students’ demanding that they should receive hygienically prepared meals from the federal government.
- He fought and resolved every issue that was brought up by students. Ranga Swamy primarily focused on student-related concerns, such as fee reimbursement, and worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- Ranga Swamy fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- As the state government privatized the salt factory, Ranga Swamy initiated a dharna in Visakhapatnam. Ranga Swamy was imprisoned innumerable times for protesting against the central government over student and farmer issues.
- when the government announced for the special status, A number of students from the AISF were quieten, against that decision and the very same day 20000 members went on hunger strike from the gunthakal Town. During the hunger strike, a few people were arrested and imprisoned in order to put an end to the programme.
- Ranga Swamy was illegally detained at a time when job calendars were being requested to intercept the Chief Minister during his visit to Kalyana Durgam.
- Ranga Swamy staged a dharna demanding that the government was just looking at the count of COVID patients, but not taking responsibility for not providing victims with oxygen cylinders.
Ranga Swamy is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the students.
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the school and College.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the School, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without any restriction for a single student.
- Ranga Swamy mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, Buss pass issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Ranga Swamy laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
Although growing politically, on the one hand, is working hard for the welfare of the AISF with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the society on the other.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people and he has been serving as the PDSU District President.
He is constantly have been striving that every week people should have equal justice in society.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic-
During First Wave of Corona-
- Ranga Swamy provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He gathered a group of people to take responsibility for covid victims.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Ranga Swamy used to provide meals and medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He was constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
During the Second Wave of Corona–
- Ranga Swamy stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed bread packets and fruits to the needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Ranga Swamy moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Volunteered in AISF
- Town President from AISF -2017-18
- Division President – 2018-19
- District Executive Member – 2019-2020
- Joined in the PDSU – 2020
- Division General Secretary – 2021
- PDSU District President – Since 2021.
“The Duty of a True Patriot is to Protect His Country From its Government.”
AISF Political Activities
హలో విద్యార్థి చలో డిగ్రీ మరియు ఇంజనీరింగ్ పరీక్షలు రద్దు చేసి విద్యార్థులను పాస్ చేయాలని ఏఐఎస్ఎఫ్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో SK యూనివర్సిటీలో ధర్నా కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
గుంతకల్లు పట్టణంలో అఖిల భారత విద్యార్థి సమాఖ్య AISF ఆధ్వర్యంలో డిగ్రీ బీటెక్ డిప్లమ 1వ, 4వ సెమిస్టర్ లు రద్దు చేయాలి అని రాష్ట్ర సమితి పిలుపు మేరకు గుంతకల్లు పట్టణం లో స్థానిక అజంతా సర్కిల్ నందు కళ్లకు నల్ల గంతులు కట్టు కొని నిరసన తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
న్యూ డెమోక్రసీ పార్టీ కార్యాలయంలో కామ్రేడ్ తరిమెల నాగిరెడ్డి గారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలవేసి, రెండు నిమిషాలు మౌనం పాటించి, ఘనంగా నివాళులు అర్పించడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో దశ రంగ స్వామి గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
ఉన్నత అధికారికి రంగ స్వామి గారు విద్యార్థుల సమస్యల పరిష్కరణ కోసం ఏఐఎస్ఎఫ్ తరుపున వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
విద్యార్థుల సమస్యల పరిష్కరణ కోసం ధర్నాలో పాల్గొనడం వలన పోలీస్ సిబ్బందులు రంగ స్వామి గారిని అరెస్ట్ చేయడం జరిగింది..