Darakonda Venkata Ramana (Tagore)
8th Ward Member, Mandal President, Kolimeru, Tuni, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, JSP.
Darakonda Venkata Ramana is an Indian Politician and 8th Ward Member of Kolimeru Village and Mandal President of Tuni from the Political party JanaSena.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of October 1980, Venkata Ramana was born to the couple Mr. Darakonda Laxman and Mrs. Darakonda Erukalamma in the Village of Kolimeru in Tuni Mandal of East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1995, Venkata Ramana acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sri Raja High School located at Tuni of East Godavari District and completed his Intermediate course in 1997 from Government Junior College placed at Payakaraopet.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 1998, Venkata Ramana officially joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Venkata Ramana was appointed as the Village President of Kolimeru in Tuni Mandal from INC in 1998 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
In the year 1999, He extended his service by accepting the position as the SC Cell President of Kolimeru in East Godavari by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
During the elections in 2006, Venkata Ramana was elected as the Ward Member for 2nd Ward in Kolimeru Village from INC by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
In the year 2009, He joined the Symbolical party Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) 2009 which was founded by the Tollywood actor and the Indian Politician Mr.Chiranjeevi and upon joining he was appointed as the District Joint Secretary of East Godavari District from PRP Party.
Later on, Venkata Ramana was contested and unanimously elected as the Ward Member from PRP in 2013 by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
In 2021, He changed the party from PRP to JanaSena Party which was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan. In the same year, Venkata Ramana was elected by the people as the 8th Ward Member of Kolimeru Village and simultaneously honored with the designation as the Mandal President of Tuni in East Godavari District.
Since the day of joining the Party till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Venkata Ramana was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Venkata Ramana fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues. He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Venkata Ramana has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
He extended his core of service by establishing a V.M.M Foundation in 2015 at Tuni in East Godavari District. Since the day of establishment, he has been serving as the Founder and Chairperson of the respective Foundation by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- He arranged every possible facility and Furniture in the school like Fans, Benches, and Tables for the convenience of the Students and also provides books and stationery to the needy students on behalf of the organization.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Venkata Ramana has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Venkata Ramana primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He accomplishes his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone by resolving concerns such as water, sanitation, and any other minor issue that may arise.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Venkata Ramana built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Venkata Ramana collaborated for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign, despite the high price of the farmer’s crops.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Venkata Ramana sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding to the precautions.
- Food item packets were provided to truckers and migrant workers whose livelihoods had been disrupted by the lockdown. Venkata Ramana stepped up with compassion to assist those in need during the corona and offer financial aid to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the hamlet’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- At the hospital, Venkata Ramana also gave out free masks and sanitizers to those suffering with corona deficient symptoms.
- Venkata Ramana honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters, congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during lockdown.
తుని మండల అధ్యక్షులు ధారకొండ వెంకట రమణ గారిని మర్యాదపూరవకముగా కలిసిన గ్రామ యువకుడు.
మెగా ఫ్యామిలీ కోసమే పని చేస్తూ, జనసేన పార్టీ కోసం అహర్నిశలు కృషి చేస్తున్న వెంకట రమణ గారికి హృదయపూర్వక జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసిన శివదత్ బోడపాటి గారు.