SC Morcha State Executive Member, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Dara Sreenivasulu is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and S.C. Morcha State Executive Member of Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 13th of June 1971, Dara Sreenivasulu was born to the couple Mr Dara Ramaiah and Mrs Dara Mahalaxmamma in Siddana Konduru Village of Kaligiri Mandal and raised in Kavali Village in Nellore District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1987, Sreenivasulu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School and completed an Intermediate course from ABM junior College at Kavali in 1989.
Sreenivasulu completed his Diploma in Mechanical Engineering College from SVCM Polytechnic College, Badvel, in 1991.
He obtained his B.Tech from PBR Visvodaya Institute of Technology & Science in 1995, and received his B. A from Ambedkar open University in 1998 and finished his LLB from V.R. Law College at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, in 2015.
CAREER IN STUDENT LIFE:
In the continuation of his Education, Sreenivasulu began his Political career as a Student Union President of SVCM Polytechnic College to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to thparty’s’sthparty’s’s policies and guidelines.
He stood by the students and gave courage to the students by solving every problem. His modesty further enhanced his responsibilities by being appointed as the PBR VITS College ST SC Studnet Union President for his services to the students and the faculty.
After completing his education, Sreenivasulu became a LIC Agent professional by providing Insurance to the people and Proprietor of Sri Budda Drama Dress Company at Kavali and set up a Grains Shop at Kavali Locality.
Ever since he started, Sreenivasulu concurrently handled his Political, Professional and Family responsibilities as well.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Sreenivasulu joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) in 2004 as he was passionate about politics and concurred to satisfy the political aspirations of the people while also doing a modest service and addressing societal conflicts.
Sreenivasulu takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist from INC Party, executing his responsibilities per a code of conduct and for the benefit of the public exposure.
And then, after the death of the Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, Sreenivasulu joined the Yuvajana Sramika Raithu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2010 and aspired to provide all of the services to the people in attainment, rising to become thParty’s’sthParty’s’s, Leader.
In the year 2014, Sreenivasulu joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP), which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2014, he was appointed and served as the Cultural Wing District General Secretary of Nellore by BJP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks ran smoothly.
He preserves the reliance reposed in him by the people and continues to serve and consider the present welfare of the people while focusing on the growth of the Party.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Sreenivasulu was designated as the Cultural Wing SC Morcha District Convener of Nellore by BJP in 2016 by executing his duties in accordance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
His steadfast dedication and genuine effort earned him the post of Cultural Wing SC Morcha District Vice President of Nellore from BJP in 2018. He has consistently worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and winning tremendous public acclaim.
Sreenivasulu’s unwavering commitment and actual effort gained him the position of S.C. Morcha State Executive Member of Andhra Pradesh from BJP in 2020 and has constantly been working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from party inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for Party advancement and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2009, Sreenivasulu contested for the Village Party President from INC. Later on, withdrew from the contested position.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
From an early age, he strongly desired to work in the public service. Sreenivasulu has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education.
Since 2008, he has been serving as a Social Activist through Ambedkar Union and has participated in welfare and developmental initiatives, as well as awareness campaigns, for the benefit of society’s people.
Every year on the birth and death anniversaries of Dr B.R Ambedkar, Savitribai Jyotirao Phule and National leaders, Sreenivasulu celebrates the occasion and conducts awareness programs.
In the year 2011, Sreenivasulu was appointed as the Division President of the Janapada Kalakarula Association, and he is the first responder to everyone in need of assistance in the area around him. He continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
Every year on the occasion of World Folk Day (ప్రపంచ జానపద దినోత్సవం), Sreenivasulu select certain singers from every district and honour them in Ravindra Bharati Stadium.
By assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to social work gained him a reputation as an educated man.
- Sreenivasulu was an Andhra Pradesh Activist; He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to public attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of life, humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to party ideologies and works for the Party.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Sreenivasulu and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced to construct a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of constructing an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he and his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Sreenivasulu has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children and delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Sreenivasulu was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitisers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Sreenivasulu continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Landmark: Near Sravanthi Theatre, Sri Budha Drama Dress Company, Village&Mandal: Kavali, District: Nellore, Constituency; Kavali, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 524201.
Mobile: 79810 62576
Bio-Data of Mr. Dara Sreenivasulu
Name: Dara Sreenivasulu
DOB: 13th of June 1971
Father: Mr. Dara Ramaiah
Mother: Mrs. Dara Mahalaxmamma
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: SC Morcha State Executive Member
Education Qualification: DME, B.Tech; B.A., L.L.B, (M.A)
Permanent Address: Kavali, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 79810 62576, 91600 73299
“The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.”
రంగారెడ్డి గారికి కొండ బిట్రగుంట ధర్మకర్తగా ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేసిన సందర్బంగా దారా శ్రీనివాసులు గారు సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
మొక్కల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం
అభినందన స్వాగత ర్యాలీ
అగ్రికల్చర్ ప్రోసెసింగ్ ప్రొడక్ట్స్ ఎక్స్పోర్ట్స్ అండ్ డెవలప్ మెంట్ అథారిటీ కమిటీ మెంబర్ గా నియమితులైన శుభ సందర్భంగా కావలిలో రామిరెడ్డి కృష్ణారెడ్డి గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఘనంగా అభినందన స్వాగత ర్యాలీ ఏర్పాటు చేసి పాతూరు శ్రీశ్రీ శ్రీ పోలేరమ్మ అరుగు వద్ద నుండి మంగళ వాయిద్యాలతో కావలి పట్టణ గ్రామ దేవత కళుగోళ శాంభవి అమ్మవారి దేవస్థానం వరకు ర్యాలీగా వెళ్లి అమ్మవారికి కుంకుమ పూజ జరిపించి అమ్మవారి ఆశీస్సులు తీసుకోవడం జరిగింది.
దీనదయాళ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ గారి జయంతి
సమగ్ర మానవతా భావజాలం యొక్క ప్రతిపాదకుడు మరియు భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ ఆద్యుడు, భారతీయ జన సంఘ్ నాయకుడు దీనదయాళ్ ఉపాధ్యాయ గారి జయంతి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
బాబాసాహెబ్ అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 65వ వర్ధంతి
అస్పృశయత, ఆర్థిక సామాజిక వివక్షతలకు వ్యతిరేకంగా పోరాడిన న్యాయకోవిదుడుడు, ఆర్థికవేత్త, సంఘసంస్కర్త. తన జాతి విముక్తికీ దేశపురోగతికీ బాటవేసిన ప్రపంచ మేధావి “ప్రపంచరత్న” బాబాసాహెబ్ అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 65వ వర్ధంతి. ఆయన ఆశయాలను సాధించడం కోసం పోరాడడమే మనం ఆయనకి ఇవ్వగలిగే నివాళి
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజ్పేయి జయంతి
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజ్పేయి (భారత మాజీ ప్రధాని) జయంతి సందర్భంగా చిత్రపటానికి వారు దేశానికి చేసిన సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
Dr B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు Dr B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
సిమెంట్ బెంచ్ అందజేత
News Paper Clippings
Born in Siddanakonduru
of Kaligiri, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School
from ABM junior College, Kavali
from SVCM Polytechnic College, Badvel
Student Union President
of SVCM Polytechnic College
from PBR Visvodaya Institute of Technology & Science
ST SC Student Union President
of PBR Visvodaya Institute of Technology & Science
of Janapada Kalakarula Association
Joined in INC
from Osmania University
Joined in BJP
Cultural Wing District General Secretary
of Nellore, BJP
from V.R. Law College at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Cultural Wing SC Morcha District Convener
of Nellore, BJP
Cultural Wing SC Morcha District Vice President
of Nellore, BJP
SC Morcha State Executive Member
of Andhra Pradesh, BJP