Damerla Laxminarayana was an Indian Politician and current Ward Member of Nadigudem, Nakrekal Mandal, Nalgonda district. He was born on 22nd December 1978 in Nadigudem village. His parents were Anjaiah and Narsamma.
In 1992, Laxminarayana earned his Board of Secondary Education at ZP high school, located at Nakrekal. He graduated from Ambedkar University in distinct.
A career in Politics:
After his education, Laxminarayana debuted in Politics with the Communist Party of India(Marxist) in 1993.
The Communist Party of India(Marxist) is a communist political party in India. It is the largest communist party in India in terms of membership and electoral seats and one of the national parties of India.
Laxminarayana contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was chosen as an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
In 1994, Laxminarayana was appointed and took charge as Ogode Village Secretary and was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Village Secretary.
In 2017, Laxminarayana was again selected as Village Secretary of Ogode from the CPM party he held the position from 1997-to 2000.
Later on, in 2000, Laxminarayana was selected as Rythu Sangham Secretary from Nakrekal. He effectively performs his duties as Rythu Sangham Secretary till 2003. He is an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solved. Laxminarayana has strengthened the Party at the field level.
In the year 2018, Laxminarayana was contested and elected as 2nd Ward Member unanimously from Nadigudem, Nakrekal Mandal. He never lost the people’s faith placed in him.
- Laxminarayana even served as a Social Activist in Nadigudem village. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He set up MNJ Institute to give better treatment to cancer patients. He provided financial support to the 100members by giving the Prime Minister loans.
- Laxminarayana used to conduct blood donations, and eye camps, health camps in the village every year.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards. Handed over Kalyana Lakshmi, and Shadi Mubarak checks to the beneficiaries.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Laxminarayana handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Laxminarayana is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Laxminarayana rendered his service to the Nadigudem people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food. He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Laxminarayana put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.