YSRCP Leader, Social Worker, Chamalavalasa, Bondapalli, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Dalinaidu Bondapalli is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Leader from Chamalavalasa Village in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh, and also serving the people with great enthusiasm as a Social Activist.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born to Bondapalli Appana & Ramulamma on 05th-June-1990 and raised in Chamalavalasa Village of Bondapalli Mandal in the district of Vizianagaram .
In the year 2005, He completed Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School resided at rathinnam. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Gajapathi and completed it in the year 2007.
He acquired a bachelor’s degree from Gayithri Degree College by picking B.Sc. and accomplished it in the year 2010. Further, he holds M.Sc. from Andhra University and finished in the year 2012.
To acquire more knowledge in the medical field, Dalinaidu is pursuing a Ph.D. by choosing (Botany research Scholar) from Andhra University.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
He has been exposed to political traits since childhood. after the conclusion of his studies, Dalinaidu has begun his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
He garnered the people’s affection and the party not only promoted him to the position of YSRCP Leader from Chamalavalasa but also increased his responsibilities to discharge.
From the beginning of his political career to the present, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and society, and has rendered desperate service to society with his own funds.
He won the admiration of the people and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that in the year 2010, he was designated with the admired position of Secretary & Advisor from National Dalit Student Federation Secretary of Andhra University.
From the day he joined, he worked beyond his means for development and performed very hard till the year 2012.
Carrying out his duties as a political activist after joining the Party, In the period 2011, he further expanded his responsibilities as BDSO President by providing assistance to the poor through his authority till the year 2012.
He is not only growing up with the success of many of the assigned positions he started from an early age, but he is also steadily progressing in social life and completely involved in the service by giving his hands to help… heart to serve…
He completely involved in the service and gave his hands to help.. and heart to serve…
On the one hand, by engaging in family responsibilities, simultaneously he is working for the prosperity of the community in Andhra Pradesh.
He continued to serve as a Social Worker while discharging his obligations.
Dalinaidu’ s sense of service was exposed, and he participated in a variety of social activities, assisting many poor and needy individuals.
He has gained incredible experience in service and has been working tirelessly to bring everyone together without causing any trouble to the people.
After being regarded as a Social W, he began to help the poor, expecting nothing in return except happiness, and he has participated in several social and welfare activities for the elderly and physically disabled.
As his main mission and vision is to make a difference in society, he has provided innumerable services to the society by making a difference in other people’s lives.
Numerous Political Activities has been performed as a YSRCP Leader:
- He enthusiastically engages in the Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to bring in more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Dalinaidu explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the respective Party.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the YSRCP party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Dalinaidu actively developed the Party’s initiatives and participates in them.
Social Services Rendered as a Social Activist:
On being such a reputable position, Dalinaidu has performed many service activities for the well-being of the people.
- Essential things have been provided to those who have difficulty traveling and need to travel on their own.
- In the old age home where the elderly live, bedsheets were handed over along with the necessary supplies to them.
- He expressed his humanity by donating funds to those who were unable to survive.
- Dalinaidu has been instrumental in providing essential requirements to the respective beneficiaries.
- When the health of the senior citizens deteriorated he was rushed to the hospital to ensure timely treatment and care for them.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the orphans, senior citizens in all ways.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Dalinaidu set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He developed and participated in a number of social services and charitable events, as well as eradicating hunger among the poor.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Dalinaidu fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
– Dalinaidu organized a blood donation camp in the village of Chamalavalasa and donated blood to the extreme people.
– This program has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
– He founded and was actively involved in a number of social services and charity programs, as well as eradicating hunger among the poor.
– He regularly conducts medical camps and provides tablets to the senior citizens, and to Orphan people who are unable to survive.
Dalinaidu as a Botany Lecturer:
– As his passion is to be self-employed and self-dependent, as being a student soon after accomplishment of his higher studies he independently will to survive and take responsibility for students careers. In that aspect, Dalinaidu worked as a Botany lecturer in Private Colleges & Institutions.
– His life took a great turn and he became a role model for the people by granting the solutions to the student’s problems. After being served the students with great desires by following the assigned rules and regulations, he gained immense success in the professional field.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Dalinaidu stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Dalinaidu moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Dalinaidu also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Dalinaidu talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Dalinaidu used to provide meals and medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
To give real service to the people, we must create something which cannot be measured with money, and that service comes
from Sincerity and Integrity….
క్రమశిక్షణ పాటించాలని ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాలలో విద్యార్థులకు మర్యాదలు నేర్పిస్తున్న సందర్భం..
ఉన్నత చదువుల కోసం విద్యార్థులకు ఉచితంగా బోటనీ క్లాసెస్ చెప్పి వారికి అవగాహన కలిపించిన దాలినాయుడు గారు…
పర్యావరణాన్ని శుభ్రంగా ఉంచడం వలన క్రిమి కీటకాల వ్యాధుల నుండి బయట పడవచ్చు అని గ్రామస్థులను ప్రోత్సహించి ప్రతి ఒక్కరు వారి యొక్క పరిసరాలను శుభ్రంగా ఉంచుకునేలా దాలినాయుడు గారు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..
Dalinaidu with Prominent Politicians
Services Rendered in dreadful Pandemic
సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ పిచికారీ
కరోనా మహమ్మారిని నిర్మూలించే డ్రైవ్లో భాగంగా, గ్రామం యొక్క భద్రత కోసం సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణాన్ని గ్రామం అంతా పిచికారీ చేయించిన డాలినాయుడు గారు..
లాక్డౌన్ వల్ల బాధపడుతున్న పేదలకు సహాయం చేయడానికి డాలినైడు ముందుకు వచ్చి, కూరగాయలు, మరియు ఆహారాన్ని గ్రామస్తులు, నిరుపేదలు, మునిసిపాలిటీ కార్మికులకు పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..