CITU Town Secretary, Suryapet, Telangana, CPM
CPM Sundaraiah is the CITU Town Secretary from Suryapet, Telangana. He was born on 27th March 1988 in Ammapeta. His parents were Mamidi Venkaiah and Jayamma.
Sundaraiah worked as a Tractor Driver for 15 years.
A career in Politics:
Sundaraiah officially entered into Politics and has started his Political Career as a Member of the Communist Party of India(Marxist). The CPM is a communist political party in India. It is one of the national parties of India. The party emerged from a split from the Communist Party of India(CPI) on 07 November 1964.
Sundaraiah joined the CPM to follow in the footsteps of their father. He is making strides toward his aim of fulfilling his desire. He always takes the lead in resolving issues like land issues, workers’ rights, increasing the wages of the municipality workers, market enforcement, road issues, etc.
He was selected as a Member of the Town Committee, Suryapet.
Then after Sundaraiah joined the Centre of Indian Trade Unions(CITU). Centre of Indian Trade Unions, CITU is a National level Trade Union in India and its trade union wing is a spearhead of the Indian Trade Union Movement. The Centre of Indian Trade Unions is today one of biggest assembly of workers and classes of India. It has a strong presence in the Indian state of Tripura besides a good presence in West Bengal, Kerala, and Kanpur. They have an average presence in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
He has a long-lasting journey CITU he was selected and worked as a District Committee Member of CITU for 9 years. Sundaraiah played a major role in CITU due to his active participation the party authorities appointed him as CITU Town Secretary from Suryapet, Telangana.
Sundaraiah is always at the forefront of solving workers’ problems. He questions if any bills are raised. Dharnas and Rastarokos did when the prices of essential commodities went up. Sundaraiah turned the CPM office into home isolation and provided all kinds of facilities to the corona victims. He joins Corona victims in the hospital
CPI Party Activities:
- CITU leaders, Mamidi Sundaraiah, Municipal Union leaders, and others participated in the Chalo Huzurabad poster launch event and made the event a success.
- Suryapeta municipal staff boycotted duties condemning the CITU-led attack on BJP leaders on the Suryapeta municipal commissioner. CITU Town Secretary Sundaraiah and CPI party leaders were present on the occasion.
- CPI leaders also rallied Suryapeta municipal workers to implement the increased salaries as per Jivo No. 4 and handed over the Jivo document to the commissioner.
Social Service being a Responsible CPM Party Leader:
- Sundaraiah also worked as a Social Activist. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He has actively participated in the programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Sundaraiah provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Sundaraiah demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Service During the Covid Crisis
-Sundaraiah rendered his service to the Suryapet people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Sundaraiah put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
సూర్యాపేట మున్సిపల్ కమిషనర్ పైన బీజేపీ నాయకుల దాడిని సిఐటియు ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఖండిస్తూ విధులను బహిష్కరించిన సూర్యాపేట మున్సిపల్ సిబ్బంది. కార్యక్రమంలో సిఐటియు టౌన్ సెక్రటరీ సుందరయ్య గారు, సిపిఐ పార్టీ నాయకులూ పాల్గొన్నారు
కమ్యూనిస్టు పార్టీ అనేక పోరాటాలు చేస్తూ వంద సంవత్సరాలు పూర్తి చేసుకున్న సందర్భంగా సిపిఎం ఆఫీసులో వేడుకలు చేసుకున్న మామిడి సుందరయ్య గారు మరియు తదితరులు
చలో హుజురాబాద్ పోస్టర్ ఆవిష్కరణ!!
చలో హుజురాబాద్ పోస్టర్ ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమంలో సిఐటియు నాయకులు మామిడి సుందరయ్య గారు మున్సిపల్ యూనియన్ నాయకులు మరియు తదితరులు
సూర్యాపేట జిల్లా కీతవారిగూడెం లో సిపిఎం పార్టీ ఆఫీస్ ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి విచ్చేసిన బీవీ రాఘవులు గారితో మన సుందరయ్య గారు