Comrede Suresh Kancharla
CPM Party Mandal Committee Member, Korisapadu, Bapatla, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, CPM
Comrede Suresh Kancharla is an Indian Politician and current CPM Party Mandal Committee Member of Korisapadu, Bapatla district.
On 25th August 1984, Suresh was born to the couple Sudhakar Rao and Bhagya Laxmi. He was raised in Prasangulapadu village.
In 1999, Suresh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Sudha Residential high school. He acquired his Intermediate at Mahatma Gandhi junior college, located at Prasangulapadu village. In 2004, Suresh graduated with a Degree from CSR Sharma degree college resided at Ongole. He obtained his Master’s (MBA) at JNTUH university, Hyderabad in 2006. In 2008, He received his master’s in M.A(Politics) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. Suresh gets into his higher education with a Bachelor of Law. He attained LLB at Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.`
He has a keen passion for Journalism. From 2009-2010, Prior to getting an active role in Politics Suresh worked in Prajashakthi NewsPaper, located at Addanki.
In terms of his professional life, Suresh is a Lawyer working in the Prakasam district. in Ongole court.
Since 2012, Suresh has been running the paper maintenance of the Prajashakti Division. Later from 2014-2017, Suresh worked as Nirbhaya Shakthi News Channel Legal Adviser.
He has habitual activities in Reading Books, Painting, Writing, and Promoting ideal marriages.
Political Career of Suresh:
In 2001, Suresh began his Political Career as a Member of the Student’s Federation of India (SFI).
The Student’s Federation of India (SFI) is an Indian left-wing student organization, politically aligned with the ideology and political views of the Communist Party of India(Marxist). The SFI is India’s largest student organization with more than 4.3 million alleged members.
Suresh played an active role in the SFI. He made movements against the injustice done to the students. He experienced a lot of struggle over student issues. Suresh along with SFI leaders have organized protest programs for the immediate release of Fee Reimbursement, Scholarships.
His active involvement in SFI made him promoted to SFI Prakasam District Assistant Secretary from Andhra Pradesh.
Suresh has been associated with the Democratic Youth Federation of India(DYFI) since 2010. DYFI is a youth organization in India it identifies itself to be an independent organization. As soon as he joined the DYFI he engaged in every event at DYFI and gave his contributions to being DYFI Member. He was appointed and took charge as DYFI Addanki Division Secretary.
Suresh officially joined the Politics with the Communist Party of India (Marxist). He joined the CPM party due to heredity.
About the Party:
The Communist Party of India (Marxist) is a communist political party in India. It is the largest communist party in India in terms of membership and electoral seats and one of the national parties of India.
As soon as he joined the party, Suresh was positioned as a Public Leader by contributing to the party’s welfare initiatives. In recognition of his efforts and dedication, party leaders labeled him a Party Worker and a Social Worker.
The party officials elected him as CPM Party Mandal Committee Member from Korisapadu, Bapatla district in the belief that he would continue his services.
His ability to serve people irrespective of time impressed senior leaders eventually he was chosen to the honorary designation of RTI Law Enforcement Committee State Secretary in 2017. He duly performed his duties in order to fulfill his roles and responsibilities.
Suresh contested as MP to the Ongole parliament independently but due to certain circumstances, he lost the post.
Suresh becomes District Assistant Secretary of Anti-Caste Discrimination Society and Korisapadu Mandal Secretary in 2022.
CPM Party Activities:
- Suresh Kancharla, a CPM leader, went on a hunger strike to demand special status for AP and the implementation of the Partition Act’s provisions.
- As part of the party program, Mandal Committee Member Suresh participated in the meeting of the All Media Working Journalist Union and addressed the gathering.
- CPM party members distributed “Chalo Parliament” posters and informed relevant authorities about farm laborers’ difficulties as part of their efforts to resolve them.
- Suresh and CPM activists have been celebrating the birth anniversary of Gottipati Ravikumar every year and pay tribute to his statue by garlanding it.
- Suresh, Mandal Committee Member, CPM Leaders, Employees Union, engaged in the State-Wide Strike and conducted dharnas and rastarokos to meet the employees’ demands.
- Workers from the CPM conducted a dharna under the slogan of “Education for all – jobs for all” as part of national development.
- Under the leadership of SFI and DYFI, CPM leaders dharna and rasta rokos were made to regularize the contract lecturers.
- He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society. With the sole idea of helping the poor Suresh serve the people in all possible ways.
- Suresh presided over 98 Inter-Caste weddings.
- He has conducted blood donation camps 93 times.
- Suresh constructed homes on his own for 5 members.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
Suresh’s Effort During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Suresh rendered his service to the Prasangulapadu people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- Suresh rendered his services during the Pandemic on behalf of the Ambedkar Youth Force.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Suresh put effort even during the Covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people. have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Biodata of Mr. Suresh
Name: Suresh Kancharla
Date of Birth: 25th August 1985
Father: Mr. Sudhakar Rao
Mother: Mrs. Bhagya Laxmi
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Law(LLB)
Political Party: CPM
Present Designation: CPM Party Mandal Committee Member
Permanent Address: H-No: 4-34, near CPM Party Office, Village: Prasangulapadu, Mandal: Korisapadu, District: Bapatla, Constituency: Addanki, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 523183
Contact No: 9705355481
ఏపీ కి ప్రత్యేక హోదా ఇవ్వాలని, విభజన చట్టంలోని హామీలు అమలు చేయాలని నిరాహార దీక్ష చేస్తున్న సురేష్ కంచర్ల గారు మరియు సిపిఐ పార్టీ నాయకులు
మీడియా యూనియన్ రిపోర్టర్స్ సమావేశంలో
ఆల్ మిడియా వర్కింగ్ జర్నలిస్ట్ యూనియన్ మీడియా యూనియన్ రిపోర్టర్స్ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న సురేష్ కంచర్ల గారు
జనలర్ సెక్రటరీ గా ఎన్నికైన సందర్భంలో
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రింట్ మరియు ఎలక్ట్రానిక్ మిడియా స్టేట్ జనలర్ సెక్రటరీ గా ఎన్నికైన సందర్భంలో సురేష్ కంచర్ల గారు…
వ్యవసాయ కార్మికుల సమస్యల పై “ఛలో పార్లమెంట్” పోస్టర్స్ విడుదల చేసిన సిపిఐ పార్టీ సభ్యులు
బాబు జగ్జీవన్ రావు గారి వర్దంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులర్పించిన సిపిఐ లీడర్స్
ఎంప్లోయస్ యూనియన్ రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్త సమ్మె
అందరికి విద్య - అందరికి ఉపాధి
అందరికి విద్య – అందరికి ఉపాధి నినాదంతో ధర్నా చేస్తున్న సురేష్ కంచర్ల గారు మరియు సిపిఐ కార్యకర్తలు
రక్తదానం చేస్తున్న సీపీఎం పార్టీ మండల కమిటీ సభ్యుడు సురేష్ కంచర్ల గారు
కాంట్రాక్ట్ లెక్చరర్ లను రెగ్యులర్ చేయాలి
అద్దంకి లో కాంట్రాక్ట్ లెక్చరర్ లను రెగ్యులర్ చేయాలనీ… వేతనాలు సక్రమం గా ఇవ్వలనీ Sfi, Dyfi ఆధ్వర్యం లో సిపిఐ లీడర్స్ ధర్నా, రాస్తారోకో చేయడం జరిగింది…
News Paper Clippings
Born in Prasangulapadu
at Sudha Residential high school
Joined in the SFI
at Mahatma Gandhi junior college
from CSR Sharma degree college
District Assistant Secretary
at JNTUH university
from Acharya Nagarjuna University
Bachelor of Law(LLB)
at Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
DYFI Division Secretary
through the CPM party
of Nirbhaya Shakthi News Channel
of RTI Law Enforcement Committee
Contested as MP
from Ongole Parliament
District Assistant Secretary
of Anti-Caste Discrimination Society
Korisapadu Mandal Secretary
Mandal Committee Member
of Korisapadu from CPM Party