Sarpanch, Kacharam, Telangana
Chityala Suresh is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Sarpanch of Kacharam.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Kacharam on 04-August-1980. His parents were Narsaiah & Ganga Pasha.
In 1998, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Kondapur, and Studied Intermediate from SKNR Govt Junior College in 2000.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s Degree from SKNR Degree College in 2008.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2019, Suresh was drawn into active politics Independently with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
During the Sarpanch elections held in 2019 in Kacharam, Suresh contested from Independent for the position and since then serving as Sarpanch and has been gratefully serving the role and diligently carrying out development initiatives, working for the village’s well-being.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Suresh assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- In the village, they organize sports and encourage the youth by giving gifts. Awareness camps & Seminars were conducted in the village on Revenue in the village, Farmers, Accommodation on Pits, banning of plastic in the village.
- Every month Sarpanch Suresh visits Anganwadi Centers, Women’s Associations, Schools and solves the problem if any query raises and also gives them Suggestions.
- Energy Drinks were provided by Asha Workers to the Employment Guarantee Workers during the work times
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of 10 CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, 20 times of Clearance of Drainage systems, Closing of Dumping Yards, construction of Cementry, A Shopping complex on the premises of the gram panchayat, Center space acreage of IKP for the benefit of farmers, Setting up of CCTV cameras, and Solving water Problems by setting up new water plant.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Suresh Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- He actively participated in the Palle Prakruthi which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop the green cover.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags to the migrant laborers Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.