Ex-Ward Member, Duddada, Kondapak, Siddipet, Gajwel, Telangana, TRS
Chityala Narsimulu is the Ex-Ward Member of the Duddada Village, Kondapak. He was born on 10-06-1984 to Chityala yellaiah&Balayellamma in Daddala Village, Kondapak.
In 2000, Narsimulu Studied his Schooling at J.N.V. High School, Wargal, Siddipet. He completed intermediate from Govt. Junior College in 2002. Narsimulu attained his graduation in the year 2005.
In the year 2004, Narsimulu Started his Political career by joining into Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Party. From 2012-2017, Narsimulu has served as a Ward Member for 14th ward in Duddada Village, Kondapak from TRS Party. In the year 2018, Narsimulu’s Daughter-in-law (Pilli Shirisha) elected as an M.P.T.C. for Kondapak.
- Narsimulu participated in every Mandal level party meeting of the TRS Party in his village.
- He conducted and participated in many social programs like Haritha Haram, Swachh Barath, Vanta Varpu, Rasta Roko, Bike Rally, Nirahara Dhiksha, and also participated in the Telangana movement from 2004-2013.
- He Solved every issue related to Old age Pension, Handicapped Pension, Widow Pension, and ration card issues in his village.
- He fought for the abolish of Social Poverty in society.
- Narsimulu performed many social activities like he joined Handicapped people in the nearby Care centers and financially supported them.
- He distributed the essential kits to the Municipal workers and assisted the Asha Workers.
- Narsimulu solved every issue in the village at M.R.O Office. He performed many development activities for the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up street lights, Solving water Problems.
- He constructed a Mini water tank for the village people. He provided his financial assistance to the House Burnt victims and death-affected families.
- Narsimulu donated Bags, Books, and stationery items to the school students and also distributed bedsheets and Blankets to the Roadside people.
Services In Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the Pandemic lockdown, Narsimulu distributed Essentials, Masks, and Sanitizers to the village people and
- He conducted an awareness program on the maintenance of physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the virus Corona.
- Narsimulu helped the Migrants to reach their Home town by providing a transport facility.
- He distributed Rice and vegetables to the village people and frontline workers.
- Narsimulu provided his financial assistance to the migrant workers.
- He provided meals to the poor and needy people.
- The whole village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.