Chitha Vijay Prathap Reddy
Andhra Pradesh Food Commission Chairman, St. Antony Trust Founder& President, St. Antony’s E.M School Founder&Chairperson, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Mr. Chitha Vijay Prathap Reddy, better known as Vijay, is a well-known social activist and Philanthropist who, rather than restricting his work to a single scope, has broadened his horizons by pledging to provide social service in a range of fields by catering to the requirements of people, as on individual basis as well as through organizations such as the St. Antony Trust Founder&Chairperson and the Andhra Pradesh Food Commission Chairman (A.P.F.C.).
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of February, 1972, Vijay Prathap Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Chitha Showry Reddy and Mrs. Chitha Anthonamma and resided at Porumamilla in Kadapa district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Vijay hails from a humble background, He dropped out of school by earning his Secondary Board of Education in 1988 from Zilla Parishad High School at Porumamilla of Kadapa District. Later, he went to Vignan Residential Junior College to complete his Intermediate Education in 1991 situated at Badvel.
Vijay graduated with a degree(B.A) in 1995 from Osmania University in Hyderabad and also Graduated with B.Ed in 1996 from Annamalai University in Tamil Nadu and M.A in 1999 from Osmania University in Hyderabad. Despite having enormous family duties, he always had better professional and educational accomplishments.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
St. Antony’s E.M School
Raised in a well-educated family, I inevitably had a strong passion for learning. He is a firm believer that “Anyone may attain freedom and prosperity with the correct education and justice. To encourage himself through education, he has resolved to concurrently update himself and others. His parents, who were both teachers, instilled in him strong moral principles and implanted in him a strong work ethic. Since he was in an underprivileged and isolated location, he experienced the difficulties that individuals without access to quality educational institutions encountered.
As Education is not a means of earning a livelihood, but of becoming competent enough to contribute to the world through a respectable career. To inculcate the true ideals of an educated individual, the conventional education system must be reinvented.
Based on this criterion, Vijay established a St.Antony’s E.M High School in his very hometown, Porumamilla in the year 2000 to build future leaders who will be able to guide and progress the development of their communities It is a far-reaching project aimed at improving school education.
Vijay is acting as the Founder and the Chairperson of the School and carrying out activities that benefit the people by assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to the change in Education System gained him a reputation as an educated man.
He cherished improving the education of rural youngsters in Porumamilla and neighboring communities. He worked tirelessly for the progress of both the student community and the institution. He developed the school up to a level with any other corporate school in the district in terms of state-of-the-art resources, such as competent faculty, extraordinary infrastructure, modern labs, etc. Now, it is a well-known institution where every pupil feels at home and is pursuing total knowledge-based understanding with freedom and respect.
St. Antony’s is a widespread child development School in India, especially in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh. As it includes the growth of children through the promotion of their rights, education, excellent care, help, and protection.
Primary Objective: The primary purpose is to develop learners into creative, introspective, and self-assured individuals with a caring attitude toward variety and a sense of pride in their heritage, as well as leaders with the intellectual and practical skills to make constructive, long-term choices.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Vijay entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2011 and worked as an Active Member for a few years by discharging his duties with a code of conduct. As a part of YSRCP, Vijay expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He was appointed as the “Kadapa District Chairman of the Agrigold Baditula Basata Committee” in 2018 and organized a strike in Kadapa and Vijayawada in support of the victims of Agrigold, gathering people from throughout the Kadapa region to demand justice on their behalf.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the state, In the year 2022, Vijay was given the position of “Chairman of the Andhra Pradesh Food Commission” by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
The government has appointed CH Vijay Pratap Reddy of the Kadapa district as the State Food Commission’s Chairperson. According to directives issued by Girija Shankar, ex-officio secretary of the Civil Supplies Department, he will occupy the position for five years.
Vijay’s Primary Services To The People-
- Due to his prominence in the area of education, he became aware of the difficulties in government offices and the school system, which prompted him to enter politics to enhance the quality of education.
- With the backing of the people, he was elected to the position of MPP. As a member of the provincial parliament, he visited each school in Porumamilla Mandal, discussed the difficulties of students and teachers, and guaranteed that the issues would be resolved.
- Those teachers who were neglectful of their responsibilities were redirected by him. During his tenure, several issues affecting school-aged children were resolved. During his tenure, not only schools but also government offices at the Mandal level were significantly reformed.
- As there was a significant lack of water in many villages in the Mandal at the time, he devised a remedy by drilling bore wells with government support.
- Now, these settlements are refurbished with all the necessary accessories and there is no water shortage. He used to spend time with locals around the clock to learn about their concerns and to do his best to solve them promptly. More than 200 older adults who forfeited their pensions owing to technological glitches had his assistance.
As an Andhra Pradesh Activist-
He was aware of the relevance of United Andhra Pradesh since he was a political science graduate. His participation in organizing people to participate in various campaigns, roadshows, strikes, rallies, and “Vanta-Varpu” programs was crucial during the “Samaikyandhra Movement.”
Cultural programs, motivational speeches, brochures, and booklets were some of the methods he used to raise awareness about the significance of a unified Andhra Pradesh among the general public. During this time, he earned recognition and people realized that he is selfless in his service to the community and in his efforts to assist those in need. They have always been there for him in all of his endeavors.
- Before entering politics, he faces several hurdles. After becoming a politician, the most difficult challenge he had was supporting the sarpanch candidate to win the election against a formidable opponent. He backed Adiboina Siddamma, the YSRCP Sarpanch candidate, to win Rangasamudram Panchayat, a significant panchayat in the district and his panchayat. With his whole commitment and a Society-centered political approach, he was able to accomplish his aspirations.
- “Health is wealth,” as the saying goes, and he wanted to help the impoverished by providing them with good, wholesome meals. He started a canteen for five rupees. He provided meals at the government offices at Porumamilla Mandal headquarters for only Rs. 5 to the people in need. He nourished several underprivileged pregnant women and supplied carts to merchants who rely only on cart sales for their livelihoods, he said. The fact that he was able to feed pregnant ladies at Anganwadi centers with a healthy lunch made him feel honored.
- In 2004, Vijay founded the St. Antony’s Trust for the benefit of those who couldn’t pay or receive basic services. Working as the “President of an Intermediate Panchayat”, which is a kind of local self-government, I was a catalyst in changing the lives of vulnerable people through the effective implementation of a variety of development and welfare operations. To create an equitable living environment in which all members of the community, including those from marginalized groups, have equal access to quality education, health, nutrition, food security, safe drinking water, sanitation, and livelihood opportunities, regardless of their social or economic status. a benevolent trust, an educational institution, a hospital, an orphanage home, and an elderly age home
- Over the last two decades, both as an individual and as a managerial trustee, he has engaged in a wide range of activities, spending substantial sums raised through his resources and the support of other family members on things like the free distribution of rations to patients who are confined to bed.
- Health clinics, including free dentistry and orthopedic clinics, are organized. providing low-income college students with free bus rides. mobilization of financial support for temple construction. the giving out of blankets to women in need.
- Children who have been left orphaned may now get an education. Clothing for blind individuals living in a blind people’s ashram is given out monetary contributions to assist in the establishment of senior living facilities. contribution to the Crematory of a freezer box. Tree saplings are given out to increase the amount of vegetation. Fire victims, tsunami survivors, and their families will get support.
- As a key political executive at the Mandal level and as the head of Mandal Praja Parishad, he has played an instrumental role in the development of the Mandal through effective coordination with MPPs, MLAs, MLCs, Chairman ZPP, ZPTs, and officials at various levels.
- In addition to executing numerous initiatives using Mandal Parishad’s general finances, he made it a priority as president of the Mandal Parishad to do all in my power to ensure that all of the government’s key initiatives reached the people for whom they were intended.
- Drafted plans for the coordinated development of the Mandal region, with the goals of establishing basic infrastructure, cultivating human resources, and expanding natural resources.
- Cooperated with sarpanches and MPTCs for the redressing of public concerns and primarily focused on the development of health sector services provided by PHCs and Sub centers.
Protecting against food insecurity through PDS. Nutrition among women and children through means of ICDS, Mid-day meals, school education nation, environment sanitation, supply of clean drinking water, agriculture, and linked sectors.
- frequent inspection trips to the field, and constant monitoring to ensure the efficient delivery of services to those residing in regional poverty. Created a spirit of self-help among the people living in the Mandal and turned them into active collaborators in the development projects that were carried out.
Services Rendered Through The Trust-
- The trust has embarked on several projects to improve the quality of life of elderly people who are either without family or without financial support. A very little act of assistance has provided them with a great deal of happiness and the self-assurance they need to persevere through difficult circumstances.
- The activities include the distribution of blankets to the residents of the holy brian orphan home at Porumamilla and the distribution of garments to 35 blind individuals who are residents of the blind people’s Ashram.
- Rupees 50,000 were contributed for the building of a swami Vivekananda old age home at Obulapuram in the Kasinayana Mandal of the YSR Kadapa District and for the distribution of vital goods to those persons who are confined to bed due to health issues regularly every month. Annadanam, often known as free meals, are provided consistently to those who are in need by the trust.
- One of the most important things that Vijay does both as an individual and in his role as a managing trustee is to help underprivileged students by providing a welcoming atmosphere for them and providing financial support so that they may continue their education.
- Even though the government has been working to improve the lives of students by enacting several new policies, there are still several issues that can only be fixed by intervention at the local level.
- As a result, the following initiatives have been implemented as a complement to the efforts being made by the government toward universal education. Free enrollment for children from low-income families at the school that’s also managed by a nonprofit foundation.
- Distribution of bus passes to school-aged children studying in Kasturba girls high school and social welfare boys hostel at Porumalilla resulted in the issuance of passes to 197 students. These passes were distributed in coordination with APSRTC to assist the students in continuing their education without encountering any obstacles along the way. Students attending OLF Girls High School who are living below the poverty line and in need of financial support will each get one thousand rupees.
- Veerabrahmendra Swamy Temple in Rangasamudram Village received a donation of 50,000 to fund the digging of a borewell on the property.
- The Donation of a deep freezer box to the Hindu Burial Ground to facilitate the provision of services to families that lack the financial means to use this facility on a leasing basis from private players.
Human Resource Development Medical Camp-
- Those individuals who are unable to pay for high-quality medical care could get medical consultation services at our trust’s Blessed Brian Hospital at the low cost of one rupee.
- In the communities that will be served, routine free health camps, including eye, dental, and orthopedic camps, should be organized.
- Because there is an excessive amount of fluoride in the groundwater, the Porumamilla Mandal suffers from difficulties with the water quality. Many individuals in their middle years get rheumatic symptoms and orthopedic issues because they have been drinking water that has been so severely contaminated for so many years. It is very difficult for patients to have access to the services of orthopedic surgeons since there are so few of them available, and they often have to travel to far places to do so.
- St. Antony’s trust has provided essential medical assistance to those in need by way of organizing orthopedic medical camps and placing them under the direction of Dr. Venkata Subbaiah, MD of Kadapa. Another facility was established as one that offered free ambulance service to those who needed it.
Natural Resource Management- Afforestation
- The trust has the best strategies for afforestation activities in the vicinity of porumamilla Mandal and has distributed thousands of plants to schools, individuals, and government institutions to increase the amount of green cover in rural areas. This is to make rural areas more environmentally friendly.
- The trust has, with the assistance of officials from the Forestry Department (2005), bred nurseries and also bred indigenous species to distribute them to the general public.
Natutal Calamaities And Emergency Relief Activities-
- One instance of a natural or man-made disaster, such as an earthquake or flood, or an accident caused by humans, such as a fire, will have a significant negative impact on the economic situation of vulnerable individuals who are already in need of assistance.
- When something like this happens, any progress that the underprivileged have made up to this point will be completely undermined. The St. Antony’s Trust is now involved in several emergency relief operations, one of which is assisting those who have been impacted by fire accidents. As a result of the fire accident, the homes of ten families were reduced to ashes, and they were left in abject despair.
Promotion Of Educational Activities-
- Without waiting for the authorities to respond, the St. Antony’s Trust raced to the location and gave items such as rice, blankets, buckets, tumblers, cooking pots, shirts, and other necessities.
- Elementary and upper primary education are the two topics that have been assigned to the Mandal Parishad by statute. It is the bounden obligation of the MPP to guarantee that all educational facilities that fall under their administration are working properly. As a consequence of this, he committed a substantial portion of his time to overseeing the provision of services by these institutions.
- Inspections of the schools were carried out regularly to check the attendance of both students and teachers.
- Identified the deficiencies in existing infrastructure amenities and addressed these key voids by collecting money from SSA, Mandal Parishad Own Funds, etc., MPLADs people donations, such as the provision of drinking water facility, toilets both for boys and girls, compound wall, approach road, etc. Children were encouraged to participate in various sports and activities.
- He evaluated the quality of the rice and other recipes used in the midday meals and took remedial action as necessary.
- He extended his service by donating school supplies to children who were unable to purchase them and giving them to them in the form of stationery kits.
Women And Child Welfare Activities-
- He encouraged women to participate in activities that improved their health and nutrition and performed unannounced inspections of Anganwadi facilities to assess the quality of the services being provided, particularly the quality of the meal that was being delivered to mothers and children.
- The camps were set up that encouraged people to learn about the value of breastfeeding were conducted. utilized MGNREGS funds to begin constructing permanent structures for Anganwadi facilities after taking the necessary steps. He took it upon himself to take a personal interest in identifying essential locations in cooperation with the Mandal tahsildar wherever there was a lack of accessible land for the development of Anganwadi centers.
- A review of women’s and children’s welfare activities had been included as a standing item on the agenda of the general body meeting of the Mandal Parishad. adopted remedial actions to ensure the successful execution of the ICDS and the other schemes.
- During the five years that He served as President of the Mandal Parishad, He allocated 15 percent of the general finances of the Mandal Praja Parishad to initiatives that benefited women and children. This allocation was made every fiscal year.
Drinking-Water And Sanitation-
- As a Member of the Provincial Parliament, the provision of potable water and access to basic sanitary services were his top priorities in his work. To prevent villages from suffering from a lack of water, preventative steps were taken.
- Drinking water issues have been resolved as a result of the installation of new borewells in the villages of Rangasamudram and Venkataramapuram, which had been suffering from a severe lack of water for many years.
- Regular servicing of all existing hand pumps in the villages, financed by Mandal Parishad drinking water funds and performed with the assistance of the rural water supply engineering team.
- He obtained the corporate social responsibility funding available from Texmo Company to establish a 10 HP Submersible Pump and Pipeline in the Rangasamudram Panchayat located inside the Porumamilla Mandal. Awareness campaigned for the installation of individual household latrines and succeeded in achieving one hundred percent sanitation in all communities. chose Ganugapeta villages and succeeded in providing IHHLs to a hundred percent of the dwellings therein.
- Encouraged the creation of facilities for processing solid wealth in every hamlet to eliminate trash in the settlements. assisted the South Western Department in installing a water filtration system in the SC Boys Hostel in Porumamilla. gram panchayats have been encouraged to participate in the MGNREGS program’s water conservation efforts by the government.
Monitoring And Supervision Of Food Security Program-
- He Provided food safety for those living in rural areas is one of the primary concerns on which he has been concentrating for the last two decades. He has taken several initiatives in this regard, both on a personal basis and in his role as President of the Mandal Praja Parishad.
- As a Member of the Provincial Parliament and an Ex-Officio Co-Chairman of the Mandal Vigilance Committee, he had monitored the implementation of the Public Distributed System (PDS), the Mid-Day Meal Scheme, and the Feed being supplied to expectant mothers, nursing mothers, and children aged 0 to 6 who were enrolled in Anganwadi centers.
- Vijay examined fair pricing stores, schools, and Anganwadi schools to ensure the successful execution of the aforementioned programs, and if any deficiencies were discovered, remedial steps were taken. The evaluation of the execution of the PDS, MDM, and ICDS program had been established as a regular agenda item in MPP General Body Meetings, which are Statutory Meetings. This was done to ensure that the programs were being implemented correctly.
Monitoring And Supervision Of NRHM Related Activities-
- Realizing that a healthy society is a sine qua non for accelerating economic growth in rural areas, he took the utmost care in ensuring that rural areas have better health and medical services. He undertook this with the utmost care because he realized that a healthy society is a necessary precondition non for stimulating economic growth.
- Lowering the infant mortality rate and the maternal mortality rate as well as controlling the fertility rate, anemia among mothers, and malnutrition among children have always been key areas for him, and he has worked hard to accomplish state objectives in each of these categories.
- The Surveillance of the funds granted by Vijay under various initiatives aimed at pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers (PMVVY and JSY).
- In his role as head of the National Rural Health Mission’s Hospital Development Committee (NRHM), he oversaw the construction of new primary healthcare and secondary healthcare facilities.
- He assisted in the reconstruction of the medical building, which cost Rs. 70 Lakhs East, including renovations to the building, operation theatre, laboratories, restrooms, and compound wall, among other things.
- Vijay arranged for the purchase of medical equipment as well as chairs, other furnishings, and fittings that are necessary for the operation of the PHC.
- He made available Routine checks of Primary Health Care (PHC) and Subcenters (Subcenters) to guarantee efficient delivery of health-related services to the populace facilitated the running of awareness programs on periodic illness prevention, HIV/AIDS prevention, and encouraged blood donation camps. campaigns against pulse polio were carried out with great success and guaranteed to reach every single person.
Environmental Conservation Activities-
- To achieve sustainable development, he has encouraged a variety of programs that are focused on environmental protection by utilizing monies from MGNREGS.
- Works related to water preservation, rainwater harvesting, and groundwater augmentation include desilting of tanks, digging of farm ponds, and installation of rainwater collection structures, among other activities.
- Activities that are related to afforestation, such as planting trees on desolate hills, community property areas, roadside margins, bund plantings, horticultural plantings on farmer areas under MGNREGS, as well as awareness rallies, seminars, and conferences.
- The protection of government-owned land from illegal encroachment and farmers’ issues such as timely water supply for irrigation and drinking from Brahma Sagar to Porumammilla tank and subsequent chain of small tanks are among the many issues to which he has drawn attention in his capacity as MPP and as an active and responsible citizen.
- The establishment of a government women’s college in Porumamilla, as well as environmental awareness and safety rallies.
- Rupee 1 consultation charge with high lab equipment and adequate facilities, free ambulance service is being offered in honor of Dr. Y.S.rajasekar Reddy’s remembrance. Medical camps and awareness campaigns on health and cleanliness, as well as referrals to hospitals and delivery of free medications to those in need, were organized.
- He distributed the old-age pensions from private funds to the elderly who are qualified for the government pension but are not getting it for other reasons.
- Vijay conducted welfare activities such as swine flu, drug distribution, public education on pulse polio, the construction of government hospitals, donations for free medical clinics, blood donation drives, and eye tests for school children.
- Small-scale women’s businesses may profit from interest-free loans, the formation of waste-to-wealth centers, and the construction of water plants with their own money.
- Inquiry into the encroachment on temple property, questioning of the electrical staff’s carelessness, providing notice to the authorities, on water and tree manipulations, deposing the officers on water and tree manipulations, petitioning the MRO on land online.
- There is an attempt to rehabilitate agricultural canals, and farmers’ issues are brought to public notice. Crop damage and Mandal identification as a drought Mandal are also possible outcomes by supporting the distribution of free or low-cost fertilizer to farmers
- Anganwadi center construction locations are being sought by determining whether or not pregnant women in Anganwadi facilities are receiving enough nourishment.
- Cement roads are being built in the Manda as part of these initiatives. Special monies will be used to build roads and observation of outcomes and the quality of those outcomes In the Mandal, cc roads costing 10 crores have been constructed.
- Assisting widows and orphans in their struggles, offering free rations and transit tickets to those in need, and ensuring that no one goes hungry are a few of the charitable endeavors that these organizations undertake.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic-
- Covid-19 has had a devastating impact on the lives of rural poor people, particularly those whose income was based on sporadic or part-time work. The time of the lockdown caused a significant decrease in the purchasing power of the impoverished families, and as a result, many families were unable to even afford to purchase the necessary necessities needed to live with two square meals a day throughout the epidemic.
- The following actions have been undertaken by the trust to alleviate the suffering of rural impoverished people. delivery of enough grains, vegetables, milk, eggs, and oil to last a family in need of two months’ worth of meals.
- Provision of hand sanitizers worth 75,000 rupees, distribution of face masks worth 11,000 rupees, and distribution of the homeopathic medication to 3,000 members, as well as the contribution of 100,000 rupees to the C.M. relief fund.
- During this corona period, the poor people who come from nearby villages for disease diagnosis to the health center and poor farmers for other works, with the noble intentions of satisfying their hunger, Chitha Vijay Prasad Reddy and his elder brother Chitha Ravi Prakash Reddy started meal for rupees 5 with the assistance and participation of large donations for 150 people every day. This was accomplished with the meal costing 5 rupees per person. Given that rice is a manifestation of parabrahma, the fact that the residents of the town are contented is a very major development.
Bio-Data of Mr. Chitha Vijay Prathap Reddy
Name: Chitha Vijay Prathap Reddy
DOB: 15th of February, 1972
Father: Mr. Chitha Showry Reddy
Mother: Mrs. Chitha Anthonamma
Present Designation: Andhra Pradesh Food Commission Chairman
Education Qualification: M.A
Profession: Politician and Social Activist
Permanent Address: Porumamilla, YSR Kadap, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 73837 99999.
“To do great things is difficult; but to command great things is more difficult.”
“The Andhra Pradesh State Food Commission has been established to monitor and evaluate the implementation of food and nutrition-related issues.”
Words of Vijay Prathap Reddy
A passionate social worker and philanthropist with around 20 years of expertise in supporting vulnerable and marginalized people in the areas of food, health education, essential amenities, and effective governance in remote rural areas. I was determined that a higher quality of life for rural communities may be achieved through advocacy for economic growth and social fairness in rural society.
In order to work for the party and the people, one must join a political party; this is how one becomes a politician. As a leader, you have a deep desire to help humanity. A miracle can’t happen in a single day, as we all know. A person’s character is shaped by his or her ability to overcome adversity and overcome obstacles for the benefit of others. In My life, i had a strong desire to serve others and fight for them, as well as the unconditional love and support received from those around me, which made me a remarkable leader…
రంగసముద్రం పంచాయతీలో ప్రచార కార్యక్రమంలో విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పోరుమామిళ్ల చెరువు నుండి దిగువ కు నీళ్లు వదలమని బస్ స్టాండ్ వద్ద ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది. ఇలా వదలడం వల్ల భూగర్భజలాలు పెరుగుతాయని చేపల పెంపకం కోసం అడ్డుపడుతున్న అధికార పక్షాన్ని నిలదీస్తూ ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఆత్మీయ సమ్మేళన సమావేశం
బెంగుళూర్ లో ప్రవాస ఆంధ్రుల ఆత్మీయ సమ్మేళన సమావేశంలో విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ వేడుక
YSR కాంగ్రేస్ పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా పార్టీ జెండాను ఎగరవేసి వృద్దులకు పండ్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
చల్లగిరిగెల పంచాయతీ బూతులలో సభ్యుల సమావేశం ఏర్పాటు చేసి సంయులతో చర్చించడం జరిగింది.
భవిష్యత్తులో సంభవించే వ్యాధిని నివారించడానికి 5 సంవత్సరాల వయస్సులో ఉన్న పిల్లలను పోలియో చుక్కలను ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
YSRCP పార్టీ అభ్యర్థి Dr.సుధా గారి నామినేషన్ సందర్బంగా ఫ్యాన్ గుర్తుకు ఓటు వేయవలసిందిగ ప్రజలను కోరుతూ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ZPTC గా భారీ మెజారిటీతో గెలుపొందిన ముత్యాల ప్రసాద్ విజయోత్సవ ర్యాలీలో పాల్గొన్న విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.
రాజగోపాలన్న బద్వేల్ మున్సిపాలిటీ చైర్మన్గా ఎన్నిక, సిద్దవరం పంచాయితీలో జగనన్న జలసిరిలో భాగంగా రైతులకు ఉచితంగా బోర్లు వేసే కార్యక్రమం, సిమెంట్ రోడ్డుకు శంకుస్థాపన మరియు నాగార్జునరెడ్డి సురేఖఅక్కల తిరుమల పాదయాత్రకు అభినందనలు తెలిపిన విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
కడప కోర్టు వద్ద అగ్రిగోల్డ్ బాధితులతో జగనన్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి అవ్వగానే మీకు పూర్తిగా న్యాయం చేస్తారని తెలుపుతూ మరియు పోరుమామిళ్ల చెరువు నుండి నీళ్లువదలి భూగర్భ జలాలు పెంచి త్రాగునీటీ సమస్య తీర్చవలసిందిగా మాజీ యం.పి వై.యస్ అవినాష్ రెడ్డి గారితో కలెక్టర్ కు వినతి పత్రమును అందజేసిన విజయ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.
పెట్రోల్ బంక్ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమం
పోరుమామిళ్ల లో కరెంటు రమణారెడ్డి పెట్రోల్ బంక్ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో మన ప్రియతమ MLC శ్రీ డి.సి.గోవిందరెడ్డి గారితో కలిసి విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఏకగ్రీవంగా ఎన్నికయిన తిమ్మారెడ్డి పల్లె పంచాయతీ సర్పంచ్ బీరం ఉమా H/O సురేంద్ర తో, మహబూబ్ నగర్ లో ప్రేమపూర్వక ఆహ్వానం అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
MP YS. అవినాష్ రెడ్డి, MLC DC. గోవిందరెడ్డి గార్లతో పోరుమామిళ్ల చెరువు ముంపు ప్రాంతాల పరిశీలన కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్గొన్న విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.
జగనన్న కాలనీ పట్టాల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం
ప్రజలలో నాడు… ప్రజలకోసం నేడు…
మూడేళ్ల పాదయాత్రకు గుర్తుగా పోరుమామిళ్లలో MLC, MLA గార్లతో పాదయాత్రలో పాల్గొన్న విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.
ప్రైవేట్ బడ్జెట్ స్కూల్స్ సమస్యలను ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రైవేట్ ఆన్ ఏయిడెడ్ స్కూల్స్ మేనేజ్ మెంట్ అసోసియేషన్ (APPUSMA) ద్వారా జగన్ గారికి వివరించడం జరిగింది.
మొక్కలు నాటే కార్యక్రమం
“జగనన్న పచ్చతోరణం”లో భాగంగా రంగసముద్రం, టేకూరుపేట, కొండుగారి పల్లెలలోని జగనన్న కాలనీలలో మొక్కలు నాటే కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
గడప గడపకు అధికార ప్రభుత్వం వైఖరిని, అబద్దపు హామీలు వివరించడం జరిగింది.
డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి స్వర్గీయ డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
రిజిస్టర్ పత్రాలు అందజేత
రంగసముద్రం పంచాయతీ రంగసముద్రం గ్రామంలో నిర్మిస్తున్న సచివాలయానికి 25 సెంట్ల స్థలాన్ని మాజీ మండల అధ్యక్షులు చిత్తా విజయ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి కొని, ఆ గ్రామంలో ఉపాధ్యాయులుగా పని చేసిన తన తండ్రి కీర్తిశేషులు చిత్తా శౌరెడ్డి వురఫ్ వెంకటరెడ్డి గారి జ్ఞాపకార్థం ఆయన సతీమణి మరియు మాజీ MPP అమ్మ అన్తోనమ్మ గారు పంచాయతీ కి రిజిస్టర్ చేయించి ఆ పత్రాలను MLC గోవిందరెడ్డి గారి చేతులమీదుగా పంచాయతీ సెక్రటరీ రాజీవ్ రెడ్డి కి అందించడం జరిగింది.
ఆటో వాలాలకు సంవత్సరానికి 10,000 రూపాయలు ఇచ్చి అండగా, తోడుగా ఉంటానన్న జగనన్నకు ధన్యవాదాలు తెలుపుతున్న పోరుమామిళ్ల ఆటో యాజమాన్యాలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
వంచన పైన గర్జన
జగనన్న పాదయాత్ర 2000 కిలోమీటర్లు అయిన సందర్భంగా కలసపాడు మండలంలో రామాపురం నుండి కలసపాడు వరకు 10 కిలోమీటర్ల పాదయాత్ర చేయడం జరిగింది.
Services rendered during the Pandemic
36 రోజులు ఉచితంగా మధ్యాహ్నం 120 భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను పొరుగు ఊరి నుంచి పోరుమామిళ్లకు వచ్చి పనిచేస్తున్న ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగులకు మరియు మిగిలిన వాటిని పేదవారికి ఆంటోనీస్ స్కూల్ ద్వారా చిత్తా బ్రదర్స్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
ట్రాన్స్ జెండర్స్ 12 మందికి 15 రోజులకు సరిపడా ఉచితంగా నిత్యావసర సరుకులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందజేత
బార్బర్ షాపులలో పనిచేస్తూ ప్రస్తుతం ఉపాధి కోల్పోయిన 66 మందికి 10 రోజుల సరిపడు సరుకులు అందజేసిన చిట్టా బ్రదర్స్.
ఉచిత సరుకుల పంపిణీ
రామసుబ్బారెడ్డి తోటలో అరటి పండ్లు కోయిస్తూ అలాగే విశ్వబ్రాహ్మణుల అన్నదానం మరియు ఉపాధి కోల్పోయిన ఫోటో స్టూడియో లలో పనిచేసే 23 మందికి ఉచితంగా సరుకుల పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత కూరగాయల పంపిణీ
రంగసముద్రం పంచాయతీ పారిశుద్ధ్య కార్మికులకు సరుకుల పంపిణీ, ఉచిత భోజనానికి ఏర్పాట్లు మరియు కల్లూరు రమణా రెడ్డి ఆధ్వర్యంలో టేకూరుపేట పంచాయతీ లో ఉచిత కూరగాయల పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వైరస్ నియంత్రణ సూచనలు
తెల్లవారంగనే జగనన్న 1000/- ఆర్థిక సహాయాన్ని వలంటీర్ల ద్వారా పంపిణీ మరియు యానాది కాలనీ లో 40 కుటుంబాలకు చిత్తా బ్రదర్స్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో పాలు, బిస్కెట్లు మరియు కూరగాయాలు ఇస్తూ వారికి కరోనా వైరస్ నియంత్రణకు సూచనలు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత శానిటైనర్స్ పంపిణీ
పురవీధులలో కరోనా వైరస్ కట్టడికి శానిటేషన్ చేయిస్తూ మరియు ఆరోగ్య శాఖ వారికి ఉచితంగా శానిటైనర్స్, ఉచితంగా పేదలకు బియ్యాన్ని పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత భోజన పాకెట్లు పంపిణీ
ఉచిత భోజన సౌకర్యాన్ని నేటినుంచి ప్రారంభించాము. పోలీస్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ కు, రెవెన్యూ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ కు పాకెట్లు చేసి ఇస్తున్నాము. ఇంకా అవసరమైన వారు అడిగితే ఇవ్వడానికి సన్నద్ధమవుతున్నాము.
Participation in Various Activities
మండల MPTC సభ్యుల నామినేషన్ సమావేశం
జిల్లా స్థాయి ప్లీనరీ సమావేశం
ప్రపంచ యెగా దినోత్సవం
ప్రత్యేక హోదా బంద్
ఏరువాక పూర్ణిమ కార్యక్రమం
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్షకు సంఘీభావం
Mr. Chitha Vijay Prathap Reddy with Eminent Politicians
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు ఆంధ్రరాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి “వై.ఎస్. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి” గారిని చిత్త విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
పులివెండ్ల నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యులు మరియు వైఎస్సార్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ చైర్పర్సన్ “ఏడుగురి సందింటి విజయలక్ష్మి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
బద్వేల్ మార్కెట్ యార్డ్ వైస్ చైర్మన్ “కరెంట్ రమణారెడ్డి” గారికి నూతన పదవి వచ్చిన సందర్బంగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలిపిన విజయ్ ప్రతాప్ రెడ్డి గారు.