ACF District President, Active Member, Peddavaram, Nandigama, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, JanaSena.
Chiranjeevi Pasupuleti is the District President of Antharjathiya Chiranjeevi Federation in Krishna and an Active Member of the Political Party JanaSena.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Chiranjeevi was born into a rural middle-class family on the 10th of June 2001 for the couple Mr. Pasupuleti Venkateshwar Rao and Mrs. Pasupuleti Nagamani at Peddavaram Village of Nandigama Mandal in Krishna District in the State of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Chiranjeevi acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2017 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Ramapuram and completed his Intermediate Course in 2019 from PSC Bose Memorial Driving School placed at Nandigama.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In ahead of time, Chiranjeevi commenced his political career at a very young age through the JanaSena Party(JSP) in 2021, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service.
As being a part of JSP, He expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day of joining the Party till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He informs the people and party workers that it is the 0 budget political policies run by Pawan Kalyan
- JanaSena Party’s duties and responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- Chiranjeevi actively participates in every party program in the zone and informs the activists about the importance of the party and the party’s ideology in detail.
- Protests are being held on behalf of the JSP party strongly condemning and opposing the decisions of the three capitals.
- Satya Harsha will always be there for the JSP party workers in case of any mishap, providing them with appropriate assistance and encouragement.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the JanaSena Party and encouraged the youth to join the party by informing them that the JanaSena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
- JanaSena Party campaigned for the party symbol Glass to be re-launched at the field level and to make the party symbol known to the people.
- He responds to any grievances raised by the people in the village and brings them to the notice of the concerned authorities or ministers and works towards a speedy solution.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Chiranjeevi is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Chiranjeevi has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
In the year 2021, He extended his sense of service work by appointing as the District President of Antharjathiya Chiranjeevi Federation(ACF) and carrying out activities that benefit the people by assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to th change in Education System gained him a reputation as an educated man.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
By assisting people in need, he was earning the support of the whole society. The commitment he demonstrated at an early age to do social service has earned him a reputation as a man of the intellect today.
- Chiranjeevi has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- Chiranjeevi mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Chiranjeevi laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people and many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Chiranjeevi worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Chiranjeevi came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Chiranjeevi came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Chiranjeevi also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.