Youth Congress Vice President, Repaka, Addaguduru, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, INC.
Chippalapally Mahesh is an Indian Politician and current Congress Party Youth Congress Vice President of Repaka Village, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, the state of Telangana.
Early Life and Education-
On the 06th of October 1989, Mahesh was born to the couple of Mr Chippalapally Narsaiah and Mrs Chippalapally Sattamma resided in the village of Repaka in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 2007 Mahesh acquired his Board of Secondary School Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Dacharam. He completed Intermediate located at Shanti Niketan Junior College, Mothkur, in 2009.
Mahesh completed his Graduation (Degree) in Distance Education (BA).
EARLY PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
Mahesh his early professional career after getting his qualification with strong objectives and commitments, having started his own Business in Real Estate.
A career in Politics:
From an early age, he strongly desired to work in public service. Mahesh has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education.
In 2011 he started his political career with Indian National Congress (INC). Mahesh, after joining the party, served as an Activist of the party.
Mahesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
From 2014-2018 he worked as a Village President located at Repaka Village, Telangana. Mahesh was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being the Village President of Repaka at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District.
Mahesh’s service, hard work and perseverance to the people as village president are priceless. People’s trust in him made him a District Leader from 2018-2020. After that, he was subsequently selected as the Youth Congress Vice-President of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District in 2020.
- He did a lot of planting trees and doing a lot of town development activities. He continues to serve the people and maintains their trust by prioritizing their immediate concerns and the performance of the community.
- On the occasion of the birthdays of politicians, annadhanam programmes are organized in orphanages.
- He has been leveraging all of his capabilities for the people and pursuing his satisfying life of public welfare. He abides by the rules and regulations.
- Mahesh takes care of all party activities on behalf of the party. As well as all party meetings, dharnas, rastra rokos, protests and fasts he will be successfully continued.
- People will have to go a long way for essential amenities, He participated in a dharna for opening a market in the town to remove their trouble.
- Mahesh helps poor families and poor people who have died of illness, farmers’ suicides, and unavoidable circumstances and provides financial assistance to them.
- To ensure that the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme provided by the government for the marriage of girls from poor families reaches those families. And he helps those suffering from the illness be treated through the CM’s Relief Fund.
- During the summer season, he arranges drinking water for roadside people.
- During the corona period, those who were working in a critical situation, the police, organized an annadanam programme for them. And he gave fruits and needy items to them.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children. He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He helped the Journalists by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, food, and monetary assistance. He arranges the social awareness campaigns.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Mahesh assisted those who were affected by the lock down by offering financial and humanitarian aid.
- Mahesh moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lock down.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
Biodata of Mr. Chippalapally Mahesh
Name: Chippalapally Mahesh
DOB: 06th October 1989
Father: Mr. Chippalapally Narsaiah
Mother: Mrs. Chippalapally Sattamma
Education Qualification: Graduation (Degree)
Profession: Business and Full Time Leader
Political Party: Congress (INC)
Present Designation: Youth Congress Vice President
Permanent Address: Repaka, Addaguduru, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Contact No: 9014227925.
డా. బి.ఆర్. అంబేద్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా అంబేద్కర్ గారి ఫోటో కి పూలమాల సమర్పించిన యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చిప్పలపల్లి మహేష్ గారు.
కరోనా వైరస్ కారణంగా చిర్రగూడూరు బార్డర్ వద్ద విధులు నిర్వహిస్తున్న పోలీసులు మరియు జర్నలిస్టులకు భోజన వసతిని ఏర్పాటు చేసిన సందర్బంగా
రక్త దాన శిబిరం
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకుల జయంతి సందర్బంగా ఏర్పాటు చేసిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో రక్తం ఇస్తున్న యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చిప్పలపల్లి మహేష్ గారు.
మెంబర్ అఫ్ పార్లమెంట్ – భువనగిరి నియోజకవర్గం – కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ స్టార్ క్యాంపెయినర్ శ్రీ కోమటిరెడ్డి వెంకట్ గారితో పాటుగా యాదాద్రి-భువనగిరి జిల్లా కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులూ శ్రీ ఇటికాల చిరంజీవి గారు మరియు యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చిప్పలపల్లి మహేష్ గారు.
యాదాద్రి-భువనగిరి జిల్లా కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులూ శ్రీ ఇటికాల చిరంజీవి గారితో పాటుగా యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చిప్పలపల్లి మహేష్ గారు.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Repaka Village
Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District.
Studied Board of Secondary School Education
Zilla Parishad High School, Dacharam.
Shanti Niketan Junior College, Mothkur.
Acquired Graduation (Degree)
Distance Education (BA).
Joined in Congress (INC)
of Party Activist
Repaka, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District.
Youth Congress Vice-President
Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District.