Chippalapalli Yogeswara Rao
Bapatla Parliament Spokesperson, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Chippalapalli Yogeswara Rao is an Indian Politician and current Bapatla Parliament Spokesperson from the TDP Political Party in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 12th of June 1978, Yogeswara was born to the couple Mr. Chippalapalli Subbarao & Mrs. Chippalapalli Naga Rathnamma in Boyinavaripalem village in Chirala Mandal of Prakasam district from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, and in the year 1991, Yogeswara Rao completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Epurupalem in Andhra Pradesh and in 1993 completed his Undergraduate course from Arts Junior College at Bapatla.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
He has had a strong interest in medicine since he was a youngster, and he hopes to make a positive impact in someone’s life by offering love and treatment. Despite the fact that being a doctor is the toughest and most demanding career, it is critical to achieving one’s own goals.
Yogeswara Rao has chosen a Medicine course and he extended his service and work as an RMP Doctor that offers services exclusively to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 2010, Yogeswara Rao commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Yogeswara Rao was a sincere TDP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Yogeswara Rao was promoted by receiving the authority as a ward Member for 20th Ward from Boyinavaripalem at Chirala in Andhra Pradesh by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, and Yogeswara Rao was elected as the Bapatla Parliament Spokesperson at Bapatla in Andhra Pradesh by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- On anti-decision of government about 3 capitals, he went on a hunger strike and rallied for 10 days to prohibit that decision.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister all the Telugu Desam Party Leaders and Yogeswara Rao burnt a disti toys of Kodali Nani and Vamshi.
- Yogeswara Rao was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
He fought for the Farmers concern’s should be addressed-
He Organizes awareness programs by briefing about the Crop Insurance and educating farmers on loans from banks, crop yields, and Crop Insurance and crop loans were sanctioned quickly which has been delayed for a long time.
Dharnas, rallies, and demonstrations in support of farmers in Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, were staged at the constituency level.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Yogeswara Rao has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Yogeswara Rao came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Yogeswara Rao came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ప్రముఖ టీడీపీ నాయకులని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన యోగేశ్వర రావు గారు..
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో టీడీపీ నాయకులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న బాపట్ల పార్లమెంట్ అధికార ప్రతినిధి యోగేశ్వర రావు గారు..
మహమ్మారి కరోనా సమయంలో వారి శక్తికి పైగా శ్రమించి ప్రజలను కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా జాగ్రత్తగా వారి ఆరోగ్యలను కాపాడిన యోగేశ్వర రావు గారు..