26th Ward Incharge, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Chintala Anand is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and 26th Ward Incharge of Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 23rd of June 1975, Anand was born to the couple Mr. Chintala Babu Rao and Mrs. Chintala Sathyavathi and resided at Kakinada in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Anand acquired his 08th Standard from Municipal High School located at Jagannadhapuram, Kakinada.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2011, Anand was drawn into politics through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) which was founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Anand has been representing the YSRCP as a Party Activist and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service as a 26th Ward Incharge of Kakinada and thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Apart from this, he has served as the CMC Chairman of Nethaji Municipal School in Kakinada from 2020 to 2021 and served the students and resolved the issues.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra(Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Anand conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Anand was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Anand offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Anand is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Anand offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown. Anand acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Anand responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown. He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
26వ వార్డు ఇంచార్జి
వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సి పి పార్టీ కాకినాడ 26వ వార్డు ఇంచార్జి చింతల ఆనంద్ గారు.