Political Activist, Tatiguda, Adilabad, Telangana
Chintakuntla Chandrashekhar is a Political Activist who has great leadership values from the Tatiguda colony, Adilabad.
He was born on 15-06-1978 to Govind Rao and Anasuya Bai in Adilabad. In 1993, Chandrashekhar completed his schooling at Sri Saraswathi high school.
He worked as a System Technician and IT(Sales and Service) executive. He is a Motivational Speaker.
Chandrashekhar worked in the Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP). The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujan (“people in the majority”), referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
Chandrashekhar took part in every party activity and worked as a Party Activist during MLA elections from the Bahujan Samaj Party and carried out all programs as Town President.
Chandrashekhar contested as President of Aryavaishya Community but unfortunately, he defeated. Chandrashekhar conducts awareness programs at the Mandal level on social service and party activities to educate the people about the new electoral system and election campaigning.
As a political leader without expecting anything, Chandrasekhar worked hard for the sake of the party but the party didn’t recognize his efforts although he never gives up, he continues his services.
- Chandrashekar has done a lot of service for the village people for the party as well.
- He has been conducted blood donation camps, eye camps in the village every year. Chandrashekar donated blood 16 times till now.
- Participated in Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs.
- Whoever dies in the family of a member of the party, Chandrashekar will provide financial assistance to their family.
- Chandrashekar raised awareness among the people on the prohibition of alcohol.
- He organizes awareness programs and informs the villagers about the ban on plastics and the harm caused to the environment by plastics.
- Chandrashekar did a dharna to give fee reimbursement to students in a timely manner. He involves in all educational problems and solves each issue faced by the students.
- Chandrashekar plays a leading role in making the Kalyana Lakshmi, CM Relief Fund money reach the poor people.
- He has been providing Books, stationery things to the Govt School students every year.
- He has been conducting freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and pays tributes.
- Chandrashekar conducts Motivational Programs and made aware of everything to the people.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Service During Covid First Wave
- Chandrashekar served in the Pandemic time also. He distributes Covid kits to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
Service During Covid Second Wave
- Chandrashekar served during the Covid-19 second wave also.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- He provided a packet of rice, pulihora, a packet of water, Masks, Sanitizers to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
- Chandrashekar says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.