Chintakayala Rajendra Kumar
YSRCP Leader, Laxmipuram, Palnadu, Macherla, Andhra Pradesh, YSRSCP
Chintakayala Rajendra Kumar is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Leader from Laxmipuram Village of Palnadu district, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 23rd of January 1995, Rajendra Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Chintakayala Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Chintakayala Vijaya Laxmi and resided at Vinukonda in Palnadu District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 2009, Rajendra Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Ramapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL CAREER–
Basically, Rajendra Kumar hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career (Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY POLITICAL LIFE–
In the year 2010, Rajendra Kumar began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TDP Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TDP, Rajendra Kumar expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2018, Bharath Kumar joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, he was appointed as the YSRCP Leader, in Laxmipuram, Andhra Pradesh.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the society.
YSRCP Party ACtivities-
- Rajendra Kumar was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- Rajendra Kumar is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Rajendra Kumar has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Rajendra Kumar fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Rajendra Kumar distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Rajendra Kumar stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Rajendra Kumar conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Rajendra Kumar also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
HNO: 7-146, Village: Laxmipuram, Mandal: Karampudi, Distrcit: Palnadu, Constituency: Macherla, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 522415
Born in Vinukonda
Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Ramapuram
Joined in the TDP
Joined in the YSRCP
From Laxmipuram, Andhra Pradesh