TNSF Mandal President, Kothapeta, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Chilli Kumar is an Indian Politician, TNSF Mandal President of Kothapeta from the political party TDP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
Kumar was born in the place of Avidi village of Kothapeta on June 10, 1996, to Mr. John Babu and Mrs. Prabhavathi.
In 2010, He finished his schooling at ZP High School located at Sapadivaripalem and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College at Kothapeta.
Later, He obtained a Bachelors’s Degree from VKV Degree college.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2010, He debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and has been a Party Activist working all day for the party development by attending every scheduled meeting.
In 2011, Kumar joined the student wing of the SFI, the Students’ Federation of India, and as an Active Member, he continued to serve the students by addressing their issues.
As an SFI Mandal President, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
Kumar was designated as the Mokshajana Rythu Association Treasurer and has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the farmers, continuously fighting for society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him a Telugu Yuvatha Mandal Organizing Secretary in 2016, contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Konasema Mala Mahanadu President in 2019, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and in accordance with the rules and regulations.
He extended his service and work by being a Mandal TNSF President by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace since 2020.
In 2022, For his impressive performance during his services, Kumar was designated as the ITDP Constituency Secretary and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversary, distributes sweets to the villagers, and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the Schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- A dharna was held by TDP members to seek justice for Pranay, who was brutally murdered.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- Farmers’ difficulties were noticed and rectified by requesting that the State’s problems be addressed, and farmers who had lost their crops were provided with assistance.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He strived tirelessly on the issues of the chief architect of the Constitution of India Dr. B.R Ambedkar in the village.
- He Strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of their efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people, Scheduled Casts and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden.
- A dharna was conducted to demand justice in the death of Pratyusha Banerjee, an Indian television actress known as Balika Vadhu.
H.no: 5-31, Village: Avidi, Mandal & Assembly: Kothapeta, District: East Godavari, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 533229
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
విద్యార్థుల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
కోడి గుడ్లు పంపిణి
కరోనా సమయంలో నిరోధక శక్తీ పెంచేందుకు కోడి గుడ్లను గ్రామస్థులకు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది..
SFI ఆధ్వర్యంలో తహశీల్దార్ కార్యాలయం ఎదుట ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది..
ఉచిత రక్తదాన శిబిరంలో
చిల్లి కుమార్ గారు చేసిన సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో వారికీ ఘనంగా సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది..
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేసిన చిల్లి కుమార్.
Born in Kothapeta
at ZP High School, Sapadivaripalem
from Govt. Junior College, Kothapeta
SFI Mandal President
from VKV Degree college