Chilaka Koteswara Rao
Founder&President of Dalita Bahujana Development Committee, Madiga Rajakiya Porata Samiti District President, Atchempet, Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh.
Chilaka Koteswara Rao is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Founder&President of the Dalita Bahujana Development Committee in Atchempet in Palnadu District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 04th of May 1980, Koteswara Rao was born to the couple Mr. Chilaka Papaiah and Mrs. Chilaka Gangamma in the village of Kothapalli in Atchempet Mandal of Palnadu District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School located at Atchempet.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Soon after the accomplishment of his Education, Koteswara Rao began his Political career through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), in 2010 as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sense of service with the passion for serving the people.
As a Party Activist, he worked to exceed his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of District President of Palnadu from YSRCP in 2021 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served up to 2016 with the assigned position.
Koteswara Rao has been representing the YSRCP and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
In the year 2019, Koteswara Rao established Dalita Bahujan Development Committee and has been representing as the Founder and President of the Committee and has been offering services to the public by satisfying the prerequisites of everyone who has propositioned him for assistance.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he was appointed as the Madiga Rajakiya Porata Samiti District President of Palnadu by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Koteswara Rao has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Koteswara Rao was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Koteshwara Rao has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Along with the YSRCP Party Leaders, there was a campaign to have the decision of the three capitals to acknowledge Amravati as a single capital overturned.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers and distributes Handicapped certificated to the disabled people.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Koteshwara Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Koteswara Rao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Koteswara Rao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
వ్యవస్థాపకుడు మరియు అధ్యక్షులు
అచ్చెంపేటలో దళిత బహుజన అభివృద్ధి కమిటీ వ్యవస్థాపకుడు మరియు అధ్యక్షులు చిలకా కోటేశ్వరరావు గారు.