Chevva Venkatesh Mudhiraj
Village President, Public Secretary, Gokaram, Valigonda, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, TRS
Chevva Venkatesh Mudhiraj is an Indian Politician and current Publicity Secretary & Village President from Valigonda from the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 12th of January 1986, in Gokaram village of Valigonda Mandal in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Chevva Shankaraiah and Chevva Yellamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In 2001, he earned his secondary school education from ZP High School in Valigonda, Telangana, and in 2003, he obtained his undergraduate from Ujwala Junior College in Valigonda.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2004, Kishore commenced his political party by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TRS Venkatesh expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
For his tenacity, he was elevated as the Youth President from Gokaram in Valigonda Mandal in 2003, vowing to fulfill his responsibilities only for the betterment of the public, without jeopardizing the party’s faith in him.
In gratitude for his continuing dedication in the year 2015, the party not only promoted him to the position of Village President from TRS for Valigonda but also enhanced his responsibility for carrying out his tasks.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, In the Year 2020, Venkatesh was re-elected as the Village President from TRS by executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Venkatesh contested for the reputable position as Sarpanch from Gokaram during the election poll, but the slight margin of votes made him lose the position.
Political Party Activities–
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Venkatesh actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
Ward & Village Developmental Activities–
As a part of environmental protection, Venkatesh has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and donating plants for every house in Gokaram.
He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of TRS Leaders.
He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the Gokaram.
- Venkatesh has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He discussed every problem with the residencies, and fought over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Venkatesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Venkatesh sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
ఎవరికీ ఏ అవసరం వచ్చిన ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి నీవు గుర్తొస్తున్నావంటే నీవు నాయకుడిగా ఎదగడం ప్రారంభమైనదని అర్ధం.
నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవకు కృతజ్ఞతగా, వారిని హృదయపూర్వకంగా సన్మానం చేసి అభినందించడం జరిగింది.
ఇంటి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి ప్రచారం చేస్తున్న తెరాస నాయకులు మరియు వెంకటేష్ గారు..