State General Secretary of Dalita Bahujana Party, Telangana.
Chepuri Raju is an Indian Politician and State General Secretary of the Dalita Bahujana Party in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of September 1979, Raju was born to the couple Mr. Late Chepuri Sailu and Mrs. Late Chepuri Lingamma in the remote village of Chandapuram in Marriguda Mandal of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
He completed his Lower Primary School education at Kompally Village in Munugode Mandal and completed his Primary Education at Munugode of Nalgonda District.
Raju dropped out of school when his father passed away while he was in fourth grade and took on family responsibilities at an early age. As the Raju hails from a humble background, he worked as a laborer in a hotel in the village to support his family.
Later On, he moved to Hyderabad and began his Professional Career as a Civil Contractor in the field of the Real Estate Sector, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Chepuri Raju was drawn into politics at a very young age through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) in 2001, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of service with the passion of serving the people.
As being a part of TRS, Raju expresses keen interest and performs every activity as the Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
Raju was a Telangana Activist, From 2001-2014, During Telangana Movement, Raju played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and has been a lot of dharnas for the unemployed and for the release of funds from the government.
After being performing his responsibilities in the respective political party, Raju left the party and joined the Communist Party of India(CPI) in 2006 as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
By continuing his tenure in the CPI, Raju served up to 2009 in the Centre of Indian Trade Unions(CITU) in LB Nagar to combat any potential violations on workers’ economic and social rights, as well as to strive for the enhancement of their fundamental freedoms.
After receiving the authority and performed every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Raju switched to Dalita Bahujana Party(DBP) to provided services to bring a solution to the problems faced by people and to continue his duties and serve people in all the way.
Upon joining the Party, He was appointed as the LB Nagar Incharge of DBP to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people till 2014.
During the elections in 2014, Raju contested for the honorable position of MLA for Lal Bahadur Nagar Assembly constituency from DBP but unfortunately, the position was vacated.
For his constant determination and efforts for the welfare of the people, he accepted the respectable Position in 2014 as the State General Secretary of Dalit Bahujan Party to exhibit services to the people.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party to date.
On being in the assigned position, Raju was contested for the position of MLA for Lal Bahadur Nagar Assembly constituency from DBP in 2018 but unfortunately due to some unavoidable reasons the position was defeated.
During the time period of elections in 2019, He was again contested for the position of MP from DBP for Chevella Parliament but the position was defeated with a minor difference in the vote percentage.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2014 by joining the Telangana Nava Yuva Karmika Shakti Sankshem Sangham and has been serving as a of the respective Sangam and to continue his duties and serve people in all the way.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the President people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Under the auspicious of higher authority, Raju handed over the labor cards to the beneficiaries.
- He has demanded that legal action be taken against those who do not comply with the circular issued by the state government to have a statue of Babasaheb Ambedkar, the founder of the Constitution of India, strictly in the flag-unveiling program of the government, private and various political parties on the 26th Republic Day.
- To spread awareness about the mission and vision of the Dalit Bahujan Party, Many awareness camps have been conducted in the locality and striving hard to preserve or restore the dignity of Dalit.
- He is fighting for the elimination of the opposition of the upper classes as well as for the welfare of the weaker sections.
- Raju continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Raju offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Amrutharao will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Raju is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Raju offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Raju acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Raju responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Raju and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
Views of Chepuri Raju
Views of Chepuri Raju About the Dr.B.R. Amedkar and the Indian Constitution:
On the 14th of April 2009, Raju visited the Loyola Tank bund and the dignitaries honourably celebrated the Birth Anniversary of the Constitution Founder Dr.B.R Ambedkar and laid flowers at his statue by commemorating his services.
Raju acquired a firm knowledge of Ambedkar’s rules and regulations, their lifestyle, and the hard work and effort they had put in for the nation on the occasion of Ambedkar’s birth anniversary, raising awareness among the people that it is crucial to recognise the Constitution of India thoroughly in order for every single person to understand their rights in India, and insisted that the next generation must have a clear understanding of the constitutional laws to live in the country.
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar was the only man at his time who fought for the upliftment of Untouchables. His ideologies will continue as long as the Caste system and Hinduism exist in our country…
విప్లవ బల్లాడీర్, కార్యకర్త మరియు మాజీ నక్సలైట్ గుమ్మడి విట్టల్ రావు అలియాస్ గద్దర్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన తెలంగాణ నవ యువ కార్మిక శక్తి సంక్షేమ సంఘం వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షుడు చేపూరి రాజు గారు.
కార్మిక శ్రమశక్తి అవార్డు
కార్మిక శ్రమశక్తి అవార్డు అందుకున్న తెలంగాణ నవ యువ కార్మిక శక్తి సంక్షేమ సంఘం వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షుడు చేపూరి రాజు గారు.
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
హైదరాబాద్ జిల్లా మలక్ పేట నియోజకవర్గం బట్టల శ్రీనివాస్ మాదిగ భవన నిర్మాణ గుర్తింపు కార్డు అతని ఇంటి దగ్గర ఇవ్వడం జరిగినది.
వి సి కె పార్టీ నేషనల్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ తిరువాఱన్ హైదరాబాద్ వచ్చిన సందర్భంగా కలవడం జరిగినది. తమిళనాడులో నాలుగు అసెంబ్లీ రెండు పార్లమెంటు సీటు గెలిపించిన నిజమైన అంబేద్కర్ దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ జనరల్ సెక్రటరీ చేపూరి రాజు గారు.
జాయింట్ ఆక్షన్ కమిటీ ఏర్పాటు
దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో హిమాయత్నగర్ హైదరాబాద్ వివిధ రాజకీయ పార్టీ ప్రజాసంఘాల దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో జాయింట్ ఆక్షన్ కమిటీ ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగినది. త్వరలోనే ఈ కమిటీ విధి విధానాలు ప్రకటిస్తామని దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షులు వడ్లమూ రీ కృష్ణ స్వరూప్ ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ జనరల్ సెక్రటరీ చేపూరి రాజు పాల్గొన్నారు.
జాతీయ ఎస్సీ కమిషన్ హైదరాబాద్ కవాడిగూడ లో కలవడం జరిగినది. ఎస్సీ పైన దాడుల విషయంలో సార్ తో మాట్లాడటం జరిగింది దళిత బహుజన పార్టీ తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ జనరల్ సెక్రెటరీ చేపూరి రాజు గారు.
జ్యోతిరావు పూలే జయంతి
దేశ సమాజ పునర్నిర్మాణానికి జ్యోతిరావు పూలే చేసిన విశేష కృషి చిరస్మరణీయం. వారి యొక్క జయంతి సందర్బంగా పూలే గారి సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.