District Youth Congress Working President, Merinagar, Chinthakommadinne, Kamalapuram, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Cheppali Pullaiah is the District Youth Congress Working President and 16th Ward Incharge, Kadapa district. He was born on 05-06-1989 to Narayana and Prabhavathamma. In 2004, He completed SSC at ZPHS, Ramanapalli, and from 2004-2006, he attained Intermediate from Annamaiah junior college, Kadapa. He has his own Business.
In 2017, Pullaiah entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2018, He was elected as District Vice President of Youth Congress, Kadapa. Pullaiah elected and serving as 16th Ward in Incharge of Kadapa Corporation since 2020.
In 2021, He was appointed and working as District Youth Congress Working President, Kadapa.
- Speaking at a press conference at the Kadapa district Congress party office, Youth Congress district vice-president Cheppali Pullaiah said the ruling BJP at the Center would privatize public sector companies.
- Congress leaders visit 1st Division Pathakadapa in Kadapa city. Youth Congress District Vice President Pullaiah was the chief guest. He later said the stench was caused by dirty water at a primary school in Old Kadapa. Students are suffering a lot due to this and the authorities have to take appropriate action immediately on this issue.
- He said Ignoring the school is atrocious.
- District Youth Congress Working President Pullaiah handed over a petition to Kadapa district DSO Saubhagya to supply house-to-house rations to poor people.
- Pullaiah and other Congress leaders, led by the Youth Congress, staged a dharna to protest the rising petrol prices
- He has participated in Election Campaigning along with Congress leaders during elections.
Service During Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Pullaiah was Provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.